“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed February 3, 2018

We stopped in for lunch and I was thoroughly surprised at how good the food was.
We had the sweet and spicy wings, they were a fair size and were delicious even without the dipping sauce supplied.
We also had the Fish and Chips which came lightly battered with three fairly large pieces, the were light and golden brown, the batter had a very good beer batter taste that didn't over power the white fish. Along with the Fish and Chips we had the Crab Soup, the soup was delicious and the only this that may have made it better would be if there were actualy some dicernable lump crab meat in the soup, but like I said, it was delicious non the less

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Large and diverse beer selection but the service is lacking. Had to really wait for initial service and then track down the server for refills. They were not that busy at the time.

Thank C. Scott E
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic date night with my husband on a busy Friday night. It was very crowded. We had a great local beer and our waitress Kayla (spelling?) was THE BEST. She was very sweet and patient with us. So many choices I could barely make up my mind. I definitely recommend visiting here.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This place is my go to they have a ton of beers on tap. The bartenders are extremely friendly and there cheese burgers are the best in the county

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

No long waits. Services is on par. Food is good. Drinks are awesome and beer. Good place to father indoors or out.