“A must stop in Millville”

Old Oar House Irish Pub
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Millville
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Stopped in for lunch after visiting Wheaton Village. They have an extensive beer menu and some unique mixed drinks. Had the Irish potato martini which I highly recommend. Ordered the fish and chips which came with 3 large pieces of fish with a light battered beer coating that didn't take away from your fish. The portions are very large. Our waitress Jordan welcomed us with a big smile and made us feel very welcomed. She made our lunch very pleasurable with small conversation thru the meal. We will be returning.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 3, 2018

We stopped in for lunch and I was thoroughly surprised at how good the food was.
We had the sweet and spicy wings, they were a fair size and were delicious even without the dipping sauce supplied.
We also had the Fish and Chips which came lightly battered with three fairly large pieces, the were light and golden brown, the batter had a very good beer batter taste that didn't over power the white fish. Along with the Fish and Chips we had the Crab Soup, the soup was delicious and the only this that may have made it better would be if there were actualy some dicernable lump crab meat in the soup, but like I said, it was delicious non the less

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Large and diverse beer selection but the service is lacking. Had to really wait for initial service and then track down the server for refills. They were not that busy at the time.

Date of visit: November 2017
Thank C. Scott E
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic date night with my husband on a busy Friday night. It was very crowded. We had a great local beer and our waitress Kayla (spelling?) was THE BEST. She was very sweet and patient with us. So many choices I could barely make up my mind. I definitely recommend visiting here.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017

This place is my go to they have a ton of beers on tap. The bartenders are extremely friendly and there cheese burgers are the best in the county

Date of visit: September 2017