“misleading pizza size”

Add it.
4 Seasons Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 77 Restaurants in Millville
Reviewed July 1, 2017

just picked up 2 medium pizzas, one plain and one veggie $22.45... when I got them home and opened up the boxes I could not believe how small they were... I measured, 12inches ... they were delicious, but it was disappointing on how small they were... very misleading ...

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Also had their Italian sub. It was good, but the next time I was all to bake the roll a little before making my sandwich and I am sure to love it more.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 eggplant parmesan platters Tuesday evening @$9.99 per platter. There was virtually no eggplant on the dish. The restaurant has recently changed owners and the quality and gone down hill. This use to be a go to place for us. We will not return.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed November 3, 2016

I ordered take out this week from my hotel. I was asked my address and I said that I was at the Fairfield in Millville but that was not sufficient, so I had to hang up and call back with the address. (seems like they should know where it is) I ordered Lasagna, and a meat ball. Then I was asked my room number and I said, I do not want my food delivered to my room if the driver could call when he gets here, I can come down. Then I was asked "you don't know your room number?" I said I am in 424 but I don't want it delivered here, I will pick up in the lobby. (this is basic safety for women who travel for work) So 5 min later I was called back and told that there was no lasagna. So I ordered the 4 Seasons Special which was suggested to me. Which is shrimp, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, vodka sauce and 4 cheese sacchetti. 30 min later the delivery person was at my door (hello??) at that time I was told that they cannot accept debit cards. Thank goodness I had cash. Anyway...the 4 seasons special was a huge portion size that fed me for 3 meals and was absolutely DELICIOUS!! WOW!! The salad & bread were nothing special and the drsg not homemade so I did not eat. I travel every week M-Th and I will definitely eat there or order from there again! Highly recommend and I am looking forward to trying other menu items. The rice pudding was also good. Thanks!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

This has become our go to for subs and apps! They're delivery is always quick and friendly, their food is good, and they make ordering a breeze online and give good coupons when you order multiple times. We certainly recommend them.

Date of visit: April 2016