“Perfect stay for me and my son while visiting...”
other travellers have booked this property
dining room deck
kitchen
room with two twin beds
kitchen
bedroom w/tv
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Fang G
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect stay for me and my son while visiting family in the area”
Reviewed April 19, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I knew from the time I saw the photo of the kitchen that I had to stay at the Doremifasol, and Anna certainly didn't let me down! Although we were prepared to share a room, Anna made another room available for my son. Both rooms were very quiet and comfortable, just off the kitchen you see in the photo, with a lovely, clean and newly renovated bathroom (with shower). My bed, which I think may have been queen-sized, was perfect for me-- very firm, with several pillows of varying softness. I slept very well every night. The wifi worked great, the room was very comfortable, and there was plenty of room in the closet to store suitcases and clothing.
Anna's breakfasts were indeed fantastic-- my son is still talking about her legendary porridge, almost a month later.
As one of the previous reviewers said, as soon as you step foot in the Doremifasol, you feel at home, but, also, your life just gets more interesting. Her home is filled with art and books about art; the refrigerator door is covered with lovely family photos and interesting haikus; and my son enjoyed playing the piano in the front room, where she kept some toys and crayons for younger children as well. Anna regaled us with stories about her own family background, showed us her family photos, and even taught us how to make sourdough rye bread.
Anna is so welcoming and generous (with her time, her thoughts, and her stories) that I felt truly blessed: our stay at the Doremifasol, which I booked on a whim, turned out to be an incredibly moving and memorable gift that I can honestly say that I will never forget.
I can't recommend the Doremifasol or Anna more highly!

21 Apr 2018
Tia and her son Yoram wer perfect guests. They are respectful, super polite and cordial, smart and pleasant to be around. They left the place in perfect condition and they left me with lovely memories of their stay. I recommend Tia with,or without her beautiful son, to all the hosts anywhere. She is a true gem of a guest.
Venture71...
“Good vacation”
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

it is a good vacation in Anna's family. relax and beautiful surrounding. it is like stay in our own house. good luck Anna. hope to meet you again in future. Xianfeng.

21 Aug 2017
Thank you! And you were perfect guests!
Please come back any time, I'll be happy to have you.
Anna
Travel683...
“Anna's B&B”
Reviewed December 28, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Staying at Anna's is like staying at the home of an old friend. She is a warm, considerate hostess who is thoughtful about the comfort of her guests. Her home is delightful. She is an artist, and her home is filled with works of art in various mediums, as well as books and music. Her kitchen is beautiful, and she serves a lovely breakfast. I will return.

29 Dec 2016
Gail is a perfect and lovely guest. Her warmth and graciousness made my hosting easy and rewarding. I highly recommend Gail Levy to any future host anywhere.
David T
“Delightful, quiet refuge with full breakfast and charming innkeeper”
Reviewed March 14, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I was delighted to stay at this BnB surrounded by trees on a quiet street in Montclair. Anna the innkeeper is a warm and charming person who maintains very clean and comfortable rooms. She also provides a delicious and hearty breakfast at the convenience of her guests. I'll definitely be coming back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Breakfast and conversation
Liked least: Nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Mar 2016
Coming from a delightful guest, it is an invaluable acknowledgement. Thank you David!
Leeda5
Aspen, Colorado
“Warm, welcoming, homey.”
Reviewed September 6, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Anna is a warm and welcoming host. She provided excellent breakfasts and dynamic conversations. We stayed with her for nearly a month and will without question stay with her again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
ARoccella
Bergen County
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed October 29, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

We wanted to thank the host, Anna, for opening up her home and for the wonderful stay. She went out of her way to make us feel at home. She even made an earlier breakfast, as we had to go into work.

We will cherish the new friendship that was formed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Tranquility of the place
Liked least: Security deposit due by Nov. 4th, hence N/A
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Warsaw
Reviewed April 22, 2013 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
12 May 2014
You were a wonderful guest and I remember you fondly
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing