“Variety”

Java Love Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Montclair
Reviewed February 20, 2018

I love the special board. Variety of coffee, chai, and tea. Free wifi, lots of places to sit but it was also busy. Be nice if they had a patio. Service was pleasant.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

We ordered our coffee and the two servers were incredibly rude. It was if we were bothering them by patronizing the place. Five minutes after we received
our coffee and found a table, they yelled out that they were closing early.... in 5 minutes. When I said they should have told us that when we were on line, they became very defensive. I’ve never experienced any service as poor as this establishment. There is a Starbucks on the corner, I should have stuck with it. Terrible atmosphere!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2017

So, I have to admit that I'm a bit of a coffee snob. I will only drink chain store coffee when desperate, really really desperate. I was pleasantly surprised when this coffee shop opened up awhile back. I've been a frequent customer and am even a club member ( there goes my rep). They have a great staff. Always friendly always suggesting the perfect caffeinated drink for the day. I usually stick to espresso but on occasion I'll order from the side "specialty" board. Never disappointed. In the summer I enjoy sitting in one of the big chairs outside and watch the world go by. Love Java Love.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed February 8, 2017

Java Love has friendly service and all the caffeinated drinks your heard desires. My favorite, however, is this great caffeine-free drink called Love Child - it's steamed milk with a flavor of your choice. The monuts (muffin donuts) are killer - especially the nutella one.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 30, 2017

This is a coffee bar with very limited food options is any at all. Coffee/drinks are not very hot either. Nice place to hang out but just "OK"

Date of visit: January 2017