“Great staff, really noisy on a saturday night.”
Review of Courtyard Montvale

Courtyard Montvale
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Montvale
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stay in marriotts 80 nights per year. This is a nicely renovated (former ramada) hotel with nice restaurant and staff, but it is noisy well after midnight on a sat night.

• Stayed: April 2011
MontvaleGM, General Manager at Courtyard Montvale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear jmemmc2,
Please allow me to apologize on behalf of the two wedding groups we hosted on the night you were with us. They were both quite large groups and unfortunately both returned back to the hotel well after midnight. In an effort to quite these folks down, we have signs posted on every entrance to the guest corridors. Unfortunately some folks do not show the respect they should by quitely returning to their rooms. In the future please feel free at anytime to contact the front desk as we will always take a proactive approach at quieting a noisy group. We hope to see you in the future. Thank you so much for your loyalty to Marriott and for the gracious comments regarding our staff.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Montvale

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I spend a lot of time at this hotel and the entire staff all treat me like family. I can't think of another hotel in the area that I would even consider. I have had the opportunity to speak with other repeat guests (as business travelers we tend to congregate in the lobby bar) and all have the same opinion. Every staff member is knowledgeably, helpful, friendly and I look forward to seeing them when I check in and during my stay. The Property is VERY CLEAN, nicely appointed and convenient to everything in the area. STAY AT COURTYARD MONTVALE!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
MontvaleGM, General Manager at Courtyard Montvale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Mr. B14,
Wow! Thank you. I am so thrilled to see how you feel about our staff and our hotel. Our goal every day is to make every guest feel like family. We are fortunate to have a team of people here at the hotel that are passionate about customer service. It's always great to hear such positive feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with everyone here. It makes us all feel so good that what we are doing each day is truly making a difference.

Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

I would definitively stay here for work or pleasure! The staff is super and so professional in every way, and always make me feel so at home away from home. It's clean and modern. The adjacent restaurant Fire & Oak is great, has a Happy Hour, nightly specials and a great menu with outstanding service. This is a place I stay every month for work. I could pick anywhere but I only stay here as it is a well run, convenient and a solid hotel - I highly recommend it to anyone. I have been coming here for 3 years. That says something!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Ms. K,
Thank you so much for your positive comments. It makes me so happy to see that you truly enjoy staying with us. We know you have other choices of hotels in the area and are truly appreciative that you patronize the Courtyard Montvale. We thank you for you loyalty to the hotel as well as to Marriott.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

I have always been very satisfied when staying at this hotel. Alison Kenny is the manager and could not be nicer to meet when I stay at the hotel. Their are two front desk clerks that generally assist me (Mike and Erick) - both are outstanding!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear Gary W,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding our staff at the hotel. Our main goal is to make sure each and every guest feels special during their visit. I will be sure to share your feedback with the individuals you have acknowleged. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you back in Montvale soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

This was actually my 2nd stay at the Montvale Courtyard. The main area of the hotel is beautiful; spiraling stairs, large spacious areas, relaxing fireplace. The rooms are nice. They are pretty nice sized, nicely decorated, and have refrigerators. The bathroom was nice as well though the energy saving toilet had me calling maintenance for service. My only complaint would be that the elevators are rather small considering the size of the hotel. I didn't try the restaurant though the food smelled good. All in all a beautiful place.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 24 December 2011

I stayed here for one night back in the summer. I've stayed at various underwhelming courtyards in the past, but I don't remember them being as nice as this one. Nice lobby, possibly-too-fancy-for-its-location restaurant attached, and great rooms. There was even a pool, although I didn't use it. Location is a bit in the middle of nowhere, so don't expect much nearby. That said, I'd happily stay here again.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I stay at this hotel frequently. it's a clean hotel and a good value.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montvale
1.4 km away
4.1 km away
Residence Inn Saddle River
Residence Inn Saddle River
#1 of 1 in Saddle River

Been to Courtyard Montvale? Share your experiences!