“Great place + great value!”
Review of ZinBurger

ZinBurger
Reviewed July 17, 2017

This is a great place. Family friendly, great food and great service. In the summer the kids meal is affordable and a great value. Upgrade to a kids shake = happy kids. Great drinks = happy parents!

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for dinner. Nice place for burger and beer. Several TVs to watch Sportshows. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Great jalapeño margarita. Burgers were delicious. We went on forth of July so it was slow which was great no wait. Good service

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I was excited to try this place after seeing the menu on line. We arrived, they took my number and we were told a 10-15 minute wait. 25 minutes later I asked if we were going to be seated soon. We were seated 5 minutes later. Then came the bad service. 20 minutes for drinks, 1 hour and 5 minutes for our meals and the sweet potato fries were forgotten. When they finally delivered the fries. No apologies were made throughout this time. I asked for the bill in which we had to wait another 20 minutes. The food was good. I loved the Parmesan Zucchini fries but I cannot recommend this restaurant to anyone nor will I return based on the wait times and service....an apology for the wait would have gone a long ways. The eye roll when I asked for the check put me over the top. Totally disappointed

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank cj-poohfan
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Food, service and ambience great! Wish we had one in Connecticut. Very attentive staff. Even had a pole brought to my table to take my purse off the floor.

Date of visit: June 2017