“Great lunch”

F & M Delicatessen
Ranked #31 of 124 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with a group of 11 guys. Group had a variety of sandwiches and all liked their choices greatly. Excellent pastrami, corned beef, brisket, shrimp salad among others. Service was a little slow as they're short on wait staff. Single waitress on duty hustled and did her best.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Went there on a business lunch. Had the cabbage soup which was excellent and a hot pastrami sandwich. The meat was tender and delicious. Service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

I ordered kasha came cold I had to send it back two times people do not care a family that has lost the main player to death not their fault... steak sandwish 9.95 little meat and usuall cold breakfast very very bad coffee ok...!!!!

1  Thank thomas p
Reviewed November 3, 2016

We asked our concierge at the Westin for a good Jewish Deli, they recommended F & M, I ordered a combo Pastrami/Cornbeef which was a 6/10, the real tragedy was the parma prosciutto sandwich I ordered to go , I can't say 100% but that prosciutto is not imported from Parma. My wife enjoyed their desserts and they have a to go area for meats and sweets which are really good.

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Great deli style food. Nice size portions, friendly staff, and most importantly great tasting food. I had a pastrami sandwich on rye and cabbage soup. Reminded me of a NY Style deli.

Been to F & M Delicatessen? Share your experiences!