“Absolutely best pizza!!”

Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Mullica Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: At Marino's of Mullica Hill we use only the best & freshest local ingredients to make delicious & authentic food. Stop in and experience the best for yourself!
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Being of Italian heritage I have to admit how picky I am about pizza. Marino's pizza is without question the best pizza anywhere. Their sandwiches and salads are also incredibly tasty, and for the quality of the food I find the prices to be very reasonable. They never disappoint!! Highly recommend.

Anthony M, Owner at Marino's, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

The best pizza anywhere?! We're seriously flattered! Coming from an expert in Italian cuisine, it means the world that our cuisine stands out to you. We can't wait to share many more tasty dishes in the time to come. See you again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

The food is great and the vibe inside is awesome. But their prices is way to expensive and the wait was too long she told me 15-20 minutes but it was 45 minutes wait for pick up. The the cashier wasn't very helpful. I order 3 slices of pizza their about $3.50 a slice. Cashier could of instead said hey would you like to make that a medium pizza instead get more slices and it's cheaper!!! Overall again the food was great.

Anthony M, Owner at Marino's, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

While I'm thrilled everything you've tried has been delicious, Erica, I'm sorry if you haven't been equally as impressed by the service. It sounds like our team could be doing a better job of offering solutions to your orders, and I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We always want the best for our guests, so I'll be sure to address this with our staff so we can improve in that realm going forward. I hope we'll get the pleasure of welcoming you back for another slice very soon.

Thanks,
Anthony Marino

Reviewed January 18, 2017

best salad i ever had- chicken avocado so delicious- you won't be disappointed- other salads great too- pizza my grandchildren like- all kinds

Anthony M, Owner at Marino's, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

The best you've ever had?! We're seriously flattered, Lois! We love hearing everyone in the family has found a dish they love. We hope you'll all come in and join us again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Great salads and pizza. Quick and easy. Never let down by them. Their our go to. They also are great for food for a party.

We love hearing you can always count on us when you're looking to grab a quick and delicious bite, Chris. We can't wait to welcome you back for another soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

We thought we had to make the trek across the bridge to Philly to get a great cheesesteak. No more! Marino’s tops them all! (and we have eaten at them all). My wife, who favors the vegetables over the meat, fell in love with a slice of the butternut squash pizza (yes – butternut squash pizza) and a side salad- chicken avocado. Best place in town. We will become regulars.

Anthony M, Owner at Marino's, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Wow, Donald! Best place in town? We're blown away! It means the world to us that you're a fan of our cheesesteaks. We're so grateful to have you two as regulars!