US$169
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$80
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Empress Hotel(Asbury Park)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$279
  • Breakfast included
The Asbury Hotel(Asbury Park)
US$235
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Stayed here during a 2 day retreat to Ocean Grove. All the local places were either booked, not available for a single night, or priced in the stratosphere. Crystal Inn has reviews all over the place. Some good some not so good. Took a chance because of the $71 rate. Pleasantly surprised. Old and in need of updating, badly. But, clean and decent. No objectionable smells, no bed bugs, no poor service, Only negatives would be very noisy residents after 11:00 and poor wifi. We could not connect from our room. Otherwise, we will go back for a night or two's stay.

Room Tip: Continental breakfast is coffee, oj, donuts, and cold cereal. OK for what it is. WE opted for iHop up the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

So I stayed at this hotel on June 14 for a getaway with my boyfriend only to be woken at 10 in the morning attempting to switch rooms because bedbugs were found we waited all night for them to switch our room falling asleep in the desk chair and the floor I told the man joe at the desk I wanted my money back and he told me he had to wait for management. We waited in the room 5am hit and we found bedbugs everywhere in the room I put them in a bag and walked them down to the front desk and demanded for a managers number and still haven't gotten it or my refund. I took pictures of the room and where I found them and I am beginning to take more serious measures it was the worst ever

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shaniqua L
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

We came across the Crystal Inn as a last minute resort, and Madeline at the front desk accomdated myself and my whole family in such a comforting, professional manner. The front desk at this place and other hotels, should definitely have more people like her, she is the only one at the front desk we met that was very professional and polite. The hospitality was spectacular to Madeline. The rooms were clean and decent.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed 2 nights and the owner was very rude when we weren't doing anything but watching a show on our laptop. He first knocked, and said we were being too loud when we weren't doing anything. Then, 20 minutes later, called us on our phone and specifically said, "I know what you're doing, go to bed now." When we weren't doing anything loud or rambunctious whatsoever. He was incredibly rude, demeaning, and we suspect he's homophobic. This place is not good for couples or anyone that may open the balcony doors, because apparently that was our loudest moment. Terrible service. Do not recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2017

This relatively inexpensive hotels attracts a lot of shady characters. Families may not feel safe. Shouting in the halls late night. Cheap date hotel with minimum facilities. Rooms do not have a closet and the furniture needs a major update.

Room Tip: Decent customer service for an low price hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family