US$169
US$98
Empress Hotel(Asbury Park)
US$279
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 22, 2018

i have been staying at crystal inn every year and i have never had issues with anything in there hotels they are very nice people now other people come and stay there and they burn rugs and brake things and the hotel fixe them with out a problem the bottopm line is that i like there service and i will continue to stay there all the time i cant thank you crystal inn for every thing you have done for me and my family :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ana P
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep and shower. I didn't have any bug issues. There is a fridge and microwave which were clean. I stayed 2 nights and had no issues. Also did not have any disturbances from other guests or people hanging around as I read in other reviews. Did smell weird.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Our room was on 2nd floor so "we could see our car" per front desk person. Hallways are old carpet retaining gross smell of cigarettes and who knows what else. $150 per night bought us drapes with holes, toilet that actually wobbled if you sat and it clanged when you sat. We had queen room with 3 pillows. Called front desk and asked for a pillow. One pillow. We were told "No, all sold out no more pillows."

I would only stay here again if desperate.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Stayed here during a 2 day retreat to Ocean Grove. All the local places were either booked, not available for a single night, or priced in the stratosphere. Crystal Inn has reviews all over the place. Some good some not so good. Took a chance because of the $71 rate. Pleasantly surprised. Old and in need of updating, badly. But, clean and decent. No objectionable smells, no bed bugs, no poor service, Only negatives would be very noisy residents after 11:00 and poor wifi. We could not connect from our room. Otherwise, we will go back for a night or two's stay.

Room Tip: Continental breakfast is coffee, oj, donuts, and cold cereal. OK for what it is. WE opted for iHop up the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

So I stayed at this hotel on June 14 for a getaway with my boyfriend only to be woken at 10 in the morning attempting to switch rooms because bedbugs were found we waited all night for them to switch our room falling asleep in the desk chair and the floor I told the man joe at the desk I wanted my money back and he told me he had to wait for management. We waited in the room 5am hit and we found bedbugs everywhere in the room I put them in a bag and walked them down to the front desk and demanded for a managers number and still haven't gotten it or my refund. I took pictures of the room and where I found them and I am beginning to take more serious measures it was the worst ever

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple