“Cheese Steak and Sub Sandwiches”
Review of Bruno's

Bruno's
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Neptune City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 8, 2017

We have never eaten a meal at Bruno's, but we do enjoy their sub sandwiches and cheesesteak sandwiches.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Usually will stop in and bring a sandwich or Pizza to the beach. Busy on weekends so call ahead. Have many different Pizza varieties. Always good

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

If you find yourself in Neptune in search of a family-style meal, pop-in to Bruno's a casualItalian Pizza Eatery.

I've scratched my head reading the mixed reviews because Bruno's delivers fresh food at an extremely reasonable price. Their entrees come with a fresh garden salad and pasta. They serve fresh hot bread. We had the mozzarella sticks which were nicely browned and not over fried along with the Chicken Francese which was a healthy portion and served with pasta. We also tried the Zuppa de pesce which had an abundance of shrimp, mussels, clams and scallops also with pasta. They don't serve alcohol but you can bring your own. We didn't yry their pizza's but we could see lots of patrons eating on and taking out. Good quality at a great price. Our server was extremely pleasant and very attentive.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

My friends in Neptune NJ suggested we get "take out" for dinner from Bruno's. I was not disappointed They dine here frequently for many things on the menu. I was craving a cheeseburger and fries. My burger was huge and fresh; accompanying fries were tasty and plentiful. Good simple food. I would certainly return next time I am travelling.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Love the place. They can accommodate most requests on food orders to what you want. Service is really good. Food is also good. Soups they make I love especially in the winter. Place is clean.

Been to Bruno's? Share your experiences!