“Amazing Ribs!!”

Local Smoke BBQ
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Neptune City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic BBQ in central jersey. As someone who lives in the South, I was surprised how good this BBQ was. The ribs were plentiful and sauce was really really good. Would definitely come back next time I'm in central jersey.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Seen some of the mixed reviews, but my 2 experiences here have been very good. The prices are fair considering the size of the portions and the quality of the food.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at residence inn and had a kitchenette in our room so we did takeout they have a small dining area. We had a big order and received all of it. Everything was delicious especially loved the ribs and brisket awesome BBQ we will eat again if we go near there

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

We've been in NJ now for just about a year... and we finally found a true southern BBQ joint! Definitely worth waiting for! The roast chicken and baked beans are award worthy. The pulled chicken was so tender and flavorful. Great smokey flavor and nothing was drenched in sauce. Excellent southern style BBQ!

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I always take a chance on home cooked/comfort food and glad I took a chance on Local Smoke BBQ! I didn't spend much time ordering what I wanted! Customer service was great! The food tasted great! The place nice and clean! A diverse group of customers which is always a good sign of good food and great for business! I would give Local Smoke BBQ 6 stars if I could! I would recommend to the locals and those looking for some good down home, great tasting delicious food for the soul!