“BBQ #1!!!”
Review of Local Smoke BBQ

Local Smoke BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Had an excellent dinner last evening....3 dinners - 1/2 chicken & BBQ shredded along with ALOT of Onion Rings and Macs and cheese....1 with BBQ sliced and pulled pork...beans and ALOT of FF's and finally BBQ sliced and ribs with M&C bites and SPFF....all this with Fried Pickles....ALOT of food and very very VERY GOOD!!!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a late lunch and to pick up some dinner. All I can say is disappointing.
LUNCH
The pulled pork was cold. The only thing colder was the bun it came on. Not very tasty either. Sauce seemed like it came out of a bottle.
DINNER
I brought home ribs with the mac & cheese bites. The ribs were good but not exceptional. The Mac & cheese good until the third bite when I got a hair in my food. That’s it. I’m out

Not coming back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I find most BBQ joints to be predictable in that one of the big four (meat/chicken, baked beans, bbq sauce itself, potato salad) is lacking. This place is a home-run in all 4 areas. I jjust finished a brisket sandwich beans potato salad combo-everything is amazing!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Everything was delicious! The ribs, pulled pork outstanding! The fried are fabulous too OMG
The best in the jersey shorts we love it

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2017

We had a craving for BBQ and it was 100% fulfilled we had the chopped brisket and pulled pork sandwiches. the meat on both was excellent. my only reservation was they put a vinegar based sauce on the pork sandwich, I'm not a fan, but it was OK. I wasn't as vinegary as what is served in Virginia.

Date of visit: August 2017