“great steaks and seafood”

Brennen's Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Neptune City
Price range: US$19 - US$29
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2018

My wife and I tried Brennen`s last Thursday night. The ribeye was cooked perfect full of flavor best steak in NJ. My wife had the Halibut it was so tender melted in your mouth. The appitizers were flavorful and big the scallops and stuffed shrimp. Can`t wait to go back soon. New place for my wife and I

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Had a wonderful meal celebrating Valentine's Day with my wife at Brennen's Steakhouse. This was our first time at Brennen's and certainly won't be our last !!! We were immediately impressed by the ambiance, simple yet warm, as well as the entire staff. We arrived about 15 minutes before our reservation and went to the bar for a drink. We were seared in the dining room promptly. At our reservation time and greeted warmly by our server. She went over the evening's specials and returned shortly to take our order. My wife chose a scallop dish and I opted for the NY Strip. Both came with a fresh salad and choice of potatoes or rice. We both opted for baked potatoes with sour cream. We also had tasty clams casino as an appetizer. The evening was excellent and we most definitely will return soon !!!

1  Thank Wayne C
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Ordered the ribeye and was very satisfied. Service wasn't the best (empty glasses for awhile before filled & no service with a smile). The meal was outstanding otherwise.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at Brennen’s, it was very good. I heard many great reviews for this steakhouse. My steak was cooked medium just how I asked, it wasn’t over cooked or anything it was PERFECT. I had a glass of their red sangria, that was delish also. And for dessert I had their cheesecake. That cheesecake was so creamy it was from heaven. I even ate my Mother’s slice too.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

We often go to Brennan's for the Early Bird Special....... we can always find something among the four selections which vary week to week and include a glass of wine/beer, soup or salad, rolls, entree, dessert and coffee. We do find this restaurant noisy and difficult to hold a conversation. Always seems to be chilly so have a jacket or sweater with you. We feel quite expensive if you do not choose Early Bird.