“Great tacos!”
Review of Tacoria

Tacoria
Ranked #27 of 231 Restaurants in New Brunswick
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in one day for lunch while in town on business. The food was incredible and very reasonably priced. I was really impressed and would highly recommended.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I just love Tacoria. You can't go wrong with some simplistic mexican/tex-mex cuisine. No matter what the weather is just throw some hot sauce on a burrito and smile! This place has good everything and you could even use their quesadilla's as a weapon...they're solid heavy and hexagon shaped. Nachos are not amazing but that doesn't even matter. I've been to both locations and Montclair has BYOB, I don't recall if Brunswick does or not. It is a good place for a quick bite, similar atmospherically to Chipotle.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We ordered tacos to go. Friendly staff, quick service and very good tacos. The corn on the cob was also very good. Do not miss this little gem if you’re in the area!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Authentic Mexican fast food. The bowl was stuffed to the rim. It was delicious, too. To be honest we like it better than Chipotle.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband used to say, there is no good Mexican food in Jersey, until Tacoria showed up!!! Wow, I tried Carne Asada and Chicken habanero tacos, they tasted sooo fresh, lots of flavor and just delicious!!!! Every time I pass this place there are lots of people lined up in front of it - now I see it's for a good reason! The only thing I'd say is that it's kind of pricey for what the place is - hole in the wall, and tacos are pretty small. But New Brunswick real estate must be expensive and it all just tastes soooooooo good! I've already told all my friends about this!