“Fine dining and drinks.”
Review of Clydz

Clydz
Reserve with OpenTable
Clydz is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 231 Restaurants in New Brunswick
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Street and Elm Row
Transit: The restaurant is just 2 blocks from the New Brunswick train station, on the NJ Transit Northeast Corridor Line.
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Good place for drinks and dinner. The drinks menu is exhaustive and well made. Food is a little expensive. Tried the crab cakes and untamed nachos. Nachos was very hearty and heavy with the meat while the crab cakes were good but nothing extraordinary.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018

They have amazing drinks. I liked the bar much better than the restaurant. The food was okay. Our server was great.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank roset544
Reviewed February 27, 2018

Clydz has great food and atmosphere surrounded by cultural scene in New Brunswick, NJ. Close to State Theater, other foodies destinations and bar and music scene. Inventive good.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Reserving earlier in the week for a Sat night dinner, I received a confirming phone call Sat afternoon. After confirming the time, she said we wouldn't be in the main dining room, but in a booth in the other dining room, assuring us we would have the same menu and then asked "Is that OK?" I said it sounded like I'd been exiled to Siberia. Then I asked if i had a choice, which flustered her so i just said thank you.

The booth was fine for two but not for four. It was uncomfortable, there was a large party near us with all the other tables and booths filled, it wad hot too. The waiter sas

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018

We had a group of 8 people make a late reservation and we were able to get a table with no problems. We shared Bone Marrow and Quesadilla appetizers which were incredible! There was a large selection of food I normally would not eat, and I think that is what made this place stand out. I had the Wild Boar Steak and it was cook so perfect it melted in my mouth. The Staff was super well organized and always were helping each other out which made us feel wanted. This is a great place, must try if you haven't!!

Date of visit: January 2018