My room was facing the highway and the windows are so thin that I felt like I was sleeping in a tent! The traffic noise and sirens were constant and did not exactly cuddle me to sleep. Make sure you ask for a room away from the highway. I could also hear the bathroom sliding door from the room above me every time they opened or closed it. That was annoying. You need to prepare for a parking charge (in the small print) and a relatively long walk from the parking deck to the main elevators. The room was small but adequate. All in all, you might be better off to choose a hotel closer to the turnpike unless you want something in town or near the university. Plus you'll likely get a free continental breakfast and avoid the parking charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary convention/ conference center hotel within walking distance of downtown New Brunswick. 288 Room, 14 suites hotel with 33,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including a 9,600 sf ballroom. Public and meeting space renovation completed in 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Brunswick Hotel New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt New Brunswick
- Hyatt Regency New Brunswick New Jersey