Holiday Inn Newark Airport
US$137
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$116
US$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$107
US$87
US$110
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$123
US$95
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$139
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$146
Courtyard
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$143
US$118
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$147
US$135
Agoda.com
1,029 results
All reviewson demandroom was cleanrestaurant staffair trainshuttle servicean early flightnew yorkfree parkingnext morningstayed here for one nightfront desk staffrestaurant barshort stayparking lotinto nycpenn stationairport
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

The bed, pillows, and room were clean and comfortable. Shower had good pressure and was warm. Towels and wash cloths nice and thick.

Noise and light from roadside rooms not good. Hallway noise, walkie talkies, and drilling at 8 a.m. not good, though they are doing remodeling, so it should temporary. Same with horrendous road construction and closed Haynes exit that really isn't closed going to hotel ... made two routes around before followed someone else going through what appeared to be closure, yet hotel veers off from that confusing closure.

No fridge or microwave in the rooms, though desk offered to bring me one for $15. Restaurant was more expensive and full-course than we wanted as we had eaten an early dinner. Vending machine had good selections.

All in all a good stay. Larger rooms than Manhattan, free parking, and convenient jaunt to Liberty State Park ($7 all day 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. parking), Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ($18) access tickets, and Liberty Ferry (yellow boat - $14 roundtrip) access to Lower Manhattan (Battery Park and Financial District). This is the way to do it, but go EARLY to beat the tour bosses and school field trips.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Shawna R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear TarheelZee,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate the time you took to let us know how you enjoyed your stay , and what could have been improved. It seems that overall you were pleased with our facility and your accommodations. However, I can also see that there was an issue with the temporary construction being done to our hotel. I do apologize for the inconvenience. We made it a priority that guest were made aware of this by all of the signage in the main lobby. We are constantly trying to stay modernized, to provide the best possible stay for our guests. I do hope we can invite you back once the renovation is complete so you be benefit from the hard work we put into our hotel.

Steven Zuckerman

Reviewed May 12, 2018

We arrived 9pm. Before immigrations and having reported our lost luggage, we hit 1 am :-( I called the hotel to make sure our room would be waiting for us, which we were assured it was. Unfortunately this was not true: once at the hotel, our room was no longer available. We were given another room which was large enough to work for a few hours sleep.
The overall experience is nevertheless positive: clean, wonderful breakfast. Easy to get to even at 1 am. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2018

They charged me TWICE for a one night booking! They did NOT release the deposit on my credit card!! I have been sending emails since January and no one is taking responsibility... they say they cannot find the double charge. I have sent them proof of the charges from my bank and no answer. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED. They stole me more than $100. So be careful with this! Will NEVER book again with them.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Shawna R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Dear Eneia,

I am truly saddened to learn about the issue you are having in regards to your payment. We treat our guest's privacy and personal information with the upmost care and regards, which is why I am shocked to learn about this current situation. I am not certain with whom you've spoken with, but I can assure you that once a guest checks out we charge only for the amount accrued during their stay. Everything above that amount is released, and then it is their personal financial institution that holds the funds before releasing it into the account. I invite to contact our hotel to speak directly with our accounting department. They will be able to rectify the situation, or verify with your bank that we are not holding any additional funds. I apologize again for the inconvenience, but I do hope we can invite you back so you may experience the quality stay we are known for.

Steven Zuckerman

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough how great this place was. Even though it was only a 1 night stay, since my mom was flying out the next morning. The customer service from when you check in is impeccable. We ate at the restaurant, food was delicious. They even have different dietary choices, I'm vegan and had no problem picking for the menu. The prices are not bad at all. Our room was spotless,new beds ohh and the pillows the best! Mom got on the shuttle this morning with no issues.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

We were picked up by the airport shuttle in a reasonable time. However, getting to the hotel was like going through a war zone; everything is under construction or in bad need for repairs. We arrived at the hotel, which was under construction too. The check-in process was efficient and the staff were friendly. Our room was clean but the air conditioner was not working; only the heater was functional. Being in the 70’s today, a heater was not needed. Air conditioning was more appropriate to help the air in the room from being less stuffy. The nightly rate we got was $220, which is high for what you get. Adding a complementary breakfast within that rate would make it more palatable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Mike C,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, NJ. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the shuttle service.

On behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the construction and the air conditioning. We will address these concerns. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando