1,279 results
All reviews shuttle service new york penn station free shuttle cruise port hot breakfast free breakfast cape liberty large room bar restaurant stayed here for one night an early morning flight into nyc airport bw train bayonne
Reviewed May 14, 2018

This hotel is the best hotel in the Newark location. The staff was incredibly helful, shuttle was perfect! The bar and restaurant was ideal when we checked in. We will stay here everytime we are the newark area. MJ the GM was the best person we delt with when booking our multiple rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

My first stay at this hotel was 3 years ago; which at that time I had been refunded half of the cost due to a plumbing problem. The second time two years ago wasn’t so bad... However, this year, same problem I had the first year which I didn’t bother mentioning because no one did anything the first time; I was told to wait until the manager came in the following morning. I didn’t want to be told the same thing again; the bed was a little over worn, it’s just safe to say it’s renovation time. Everything is a little dated now... The survey wouldn’t allow me to complete it coming from Best Western so I came here. One more thing to mention, when renovations start, please attack that parking area, it’s a hazard if you aren’t a good driver. I watched a guy swipe two cars on his way out!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Desirea W
Reviewed May 11, 2018

The airport shuttle was a nice large passenger van. The driver helped with our bags at the airport and hotel. Checkin was perfect. The reservation was in order and we quickly got our room. My phone never got a password prompt so WiFi login failed. I was too tired to care.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank stanhtchsn72
Reviewed May 11, 2018

The hotel is very run down and badly in need of renovation and cleaning. Too bad because the employees themselves were some of the best I've encountered in the hotel industry. The restaurant/bar onsite was OK. Shuttle to Jersey Mall was nice.

Room tip: This hotel is near the airport but not within walking distance of anything.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2018

Had a redeye flight into area and arrived at hotel tired and ready for a break. Staff helped us immensely working to find a room ready, even though we were early. Shuttle drivers were prompt and curteous. Staff working the breakfast very attentive . Room was comfortable and clean .Really a good experience. Look forward to staying again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family