1,250 results
All reviewsshuttle servicenew yorkpenn stationfree shuttlecruise porthot breakfastfree breakfastcape libertylarge roombar restaurantan overnight staystayed here for one nightan early morning flightinto nycairportbwtrain
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had been staying in Manhattan and decided to stay here as they are one of only two hotels that I found out do day rooms. Day rooms can be had from nine, I arrived at about eight and was sent off to have breakfast before i was even checked in. The breakfast was great, sliced bread, croissant, bagels, waffles you can make there and then, scrambled eggs, tea coffee juices, fresh fruit bacon,cakes. You can eat as much or as little as you like. I had a room with a king bed and it was very comfortable,the room was very clean. Besides the shuttle to and from the airport they also do one to and from Penn station. next time I am in NY, I will be staying here for my entire trip.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night as a stopover on a long journey. Conveniently located for Newark Airport and the hotel shuttle to the terminals was great. Check in was ok, no great welcome, a bit like buying snacks in a store. To the point, no pleasantries.
The room was where it was let down. The carpet was not hoovered, when I walked into the room but the desk crumbs crunched under my feet, the surfaces were dusty and the glass topped desk had dried on milk splatters so you could tell it wasn’t even wiped down. I went downstairs to eat in Crossroads bar. It was very poor, poor to the point that I couldn’t even describe it as fast food. Has there been a McDonalds nearby I would have walked to it. Staff were courteous but very quiet & seemed awkward serving tables. The bar wasn’t the cleanest either.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 658aidand
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a dayroom as we had a long layover at the EWR airport. The room and bathroom were clean thankfully. However, the shuttle took around an hour to pick us up at the airport. The restaurant was also not functional the time we stayed which was disappointing as we were hungry.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018

We stayed at the hotel the night before we left for a 7 night cruise that departed from New Jersey. The hotel was difficult to find, but worked out great with the shuttle service to/from the port. Pedro at the front desk was very helpful upon our arrival. Warning: you are not allowed to book a shuttle time until you check in. The rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast was very crowded and the staff wasn't able to keep up with the demand. I liked the coffee station and water jug that was available to guests all day. The fitness room was small, but seemed unused by most guests & had enough cardio equipment to suffice. All in all - I would stay here again with my family (and just arrive early to get our shuttle time selected & eat breakfast before the crowds arrive to take all the silverware/seats)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 13, 2018

We chose this hotel because of its proximity to the airport since we had an early morning flight. The hotel offered a free shuttle to the airport. Our room was ample. The bed was fine (though our time to sleep was short). We ate our dinner in the hotel restaurant and found it to be good - fresh caesar salads with chicken.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple