1,250 results
All reviewsshuttle servicenew yorkpenn stationfree shuttlecruise porthot breakfastfree breakfastcape libertylarge roombar restaurantan overnight staystayed here for one nightan early morning flightinto nycairportbwtrain
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Paid extra to get the king suite. What a disappointment. This hotel is at least 50 years old and not in a good way. Low, popcorn ceilings, musty smelling. The room had been redone, but the floor was now tile/laminate except around the weird but tub still had the original carpet. Very low bathroom ceiling, low showerhead. Terrible AC! Just kept stopping, hot all night in the room. Just not good value for the $250 I paid. Good shuttle service and ok little cafe/pub on the main floor.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Read some of the bad reviews and was hesitant to stay here, but when we arrived the lobby and second floor room looked like they had been recently renovated. The price was great, and the bar prices reasonable. Morning breakfast was excellent, skip the room coffee maker and go down and get a great cup of fresh brew. Yogurt, breads, bagels, eggs, breakfast sausage, obligatory waffle, fruits. Only negative was that breakfast could have started a little earlier for those on an early flights, but we had a 11am flight so it was not an issue. Thin walls, but with a great TV and cold AC with fan on continuous we slept very well. Best part was the 5min shuttle trip to the Airport. Will definitely stay again and recommend to all. Not much parking on-site, but we did not have a car. Close to NJ AIrport Transit stop, so easy to go to Airport, then wait for their shuttle to take you to the hotel. They have pickup space at the Airport, but take you direct to your airline terminal. Easy Peasy!!

Room Tip: Adjacent to United employee parking, lots of 24 hour security
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had been staying in Manhattan and decided to stay here as they are one of only two hotels that I found out do day rooms. Day rooms can be had from nine, I arrived at about eight and was sent off to have breakfast before i was even checked in. The breakfast was great, sliced bread, croissant, bagels, waffles you can make there and then, scrambled eggs, tea coffee juices, fresh fruit bacon,cakes. You can eat as much or as little as you like. I had a room with a king bed and it was very comfortable,the room was very clean. Besides the shuttle to and from the airport they also do one to and from Penn station. next time I am in NY, I will be staying here for my entire trip.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night as a stopover on a long journey. Conveniently located for Newark Airport and the hotel shuttle to the terminals was great. Check in was ok, no great welcome, a bit like buying snacks in a store. To the point, no pleasantries.
The room was where it was let down. The carpet was not hoovered, when I walked into the room but the desk crumbs crunched under my feet, the surfaces were dusty and the glass topped desk had dried on milk splatters so you could tell it wasn’t even wiped down. I went downstairs to eat in Crossroads bar. It was very poor, poor to the point that I couldn’t even describe it as fast food. Has there been a McDonalds nearby I would have walked to it. Staff were courteous but very quiet & seemed awkward serving tables. The bar wasn’t the cleanest either.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 658aidand
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a dayroom as we had a long layover at the EWR airport. The room and bathroom were clean thankfully. However, the shuttle took around an hour to pick us up at the airport. The restaurant was also not functional the time we stayed which was disappointing as we were hungry.

Stayed: August 2018