See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Staff was helpful , the price was reasonable ,rooms were clean and comfortable,continental breakfast was very nice , great location..with nice restaurants nearby.
We would stay there again......... :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2018

the staff at this econo lodge are very with it and helpful . we were very satisfied with our recent stay here and would choose it again if we were in the area. Our room was clean with sufficient linens and working microwave and fridge. The flowers out front are also spectacular.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for one night weekend. I was very impressed by the customer service at this hotel. The front desk staff were pleasant and called us 5 minutes after arriving in our room to see if we needed anything and to see if it met our expectations.
I ran into a lot of trouble connecting to the internet in the room. Within 5 minutes of calling the front desk, and desk person arrived in my room to try to help. He was able to reset the internet so that it would work. and there is next door very nice Italian restaurant and nice bar lounge, the food was grate I strongly recommended

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I saw the three previous (and less than stellar) reviews, but I was quite satisfied with the accommodations. The room was clean, the manager was pleasant and helpful, my bed was comfortable, and the continental breakfast was sufficient. I also stayed in an Econo Lodge in Massachusetts last month, and that was fine too. Each time, I was looking for a clean place to crash that was near my morning client meeting, and not too expensive. I was satisfied both times. A very fair price for the value.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2018

old and rough around the edges. TV didn't work, no hairdryer. saw a drug bust in the parking lot, the beds slant downhill. --had to prop one up. cleanliness was so-so.
staff is friendly, other than a waffle maker--there is hardly anything to eat for the breakfast. if you need a cheap place for one night-and have low standards it's ok.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends