“Loved the MezzaLuna Pizza!”

Aumm Aumm Pizzeria and Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in North Bergen
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

This place is a find! Mmm...the MezzaLuna Pizza, which is half Margherita pizza and half Calzone, is to die for!

We tweaked it and asked for calzone to be filled with eggplant and tomato sauce instead of ham.

Casual, calm atmosphere. Friendly, helpful, on-the-ball service from Jacob and team. Fabulous Italian wine selection. A few tables outdoors too.

Street parking can be tough to find so take any spot and walk a couple of blocks if need be.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

The food is fantastic and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The bar has a great selection of liquor and the wine is also very good. The food is well prepared and just plain delicious.
The only problem is that there is no parking. Best to take a cab or UBER to the restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Found this while looking on the internet for an Italian restaurant. This is real Italian! The owner, Massimo very friendly and professional. Chef Antonio came to greet us and his food was outstanding. I am Italian born and raised and I ate better pizza than in Italy. I'm in New York for 3 days and will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

They are in their 2nd year in North Bergen N.J.We just had dinner there. We were out of our NJ. area for about 6 months. We just went back there for dinner, with friends who had never dined there. Their Italian food is as good as it gets. This time we had fish. Our friends thought the same as my wife and I did. The fish meals were sensational..I had the Tuna Steak, which it was, by far,the best I've ever ate. The owner, MASSIMO is amazing, to have been such an expert on Italian food. Great background, with restaurants from Italy. My wife and I, believe that this is the best restaurant in all of NJ.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

We heard so many good things about Aumm Aumm that we decided to try it on a Friday night.
Aumm Aumm was crowded but we were promptly seated after running into a dear friend who is a regular there. Upon looking around I could see that the place is very popular and full of locals. AA has a rustic feel which includes a genuine brick oven and tasteful Neapolitan touches. Service was very good, no complaints.
Appetisers :
Eggplant parmigiana -excellent
Cold seafood salad- fresh and generous- a hint more lemon would have made it great
Entrees:
Margherita- very good but would have loved a slightly more crispy crust
Pizza Montanara-delicious!
Dessert:
Cannoli- very good, crispy and fresh
Very happy to have tried Aumm Aumm and will definitely make it a more regular stop.