“Great stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Sauna Room with two showers
4 seasons room
Kitchen with appliances
Full Bath Second Floor
Pool view from the 4 seasons room
Bedroom first floor with gas fire place
Another Bedroom second floor with TV.
Master bedroom with Private Bathroom, Fire Place and deck access
Another bedroom Second Floor.
Part of the Kitchen
Part of the 4 Seasons Room
Another Bedroom with Deck access.
Showers in the sauna room
Front of Cape May House with Fish Pond.
Steam Shower with music and massage jets in Master Bedroom.
Rear of the House with Pool View
Charcoal Grill Area.
Deck Second Floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dfparadis...
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
“Great stay”
Reviewed August 11, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Had a great time with my family and grandkids at Maria’s House! Was spacious and the pool was perfect ! We had a wonderful vacation and the owner maria was so friendly and helpful

Management Response
13 Aug 2018
I was very happy to host Carmela and her family. I hope to welcome you in my house again.
Maria
Patrick F
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“Incredible oasis”
Reviewed January 15, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

My family and I loved our stay at Maria's house. The home is huge and very comfortable. Lots of room to spread out in, and comes with all the things to make your stay easier. The pool was just incredible. We all absolutely loved staying there - it fit 7 of us very comfortably. I hope to be back someday and recommend this spot to everyone!!

Management Response
26 Feb 2018
You and your family were excellent guests. You took care of my house like it was your house. I appreciate so much you left a clean house and brought the sheets and towels to the laundry room before leaving.
I recommend you to other hosts.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing