“Maria is a wonderful host and her home is...”
other travellers have booked this property
Salt Generator Pool Living Room
4 seasons room
Kitchen with appliances
Full Bath Second Floor
Pool view from the 4 seasons room
Bedroom first floor with gas fire place
Another Bedroom second floor with TV.
Master bedroom with Private Bathroom, Fire Place and deck access
Another bedroom Second Floor.
Part of the Kitchen
Part of the 4 Seasons Room
Another Bedroom with Deck access.
Showers in the sauna room
Front of Cape May House with Fish Pond.
Steam Shower with music and massage jets in Master Bedroom.
Rear of the House with Pool View
Charcoal Grill Area.
Deck Second Floor
Fenced Pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lois A H
“Maria is a wonderful host and her home is beautiful!”
Reviewed September 5, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Maria's home is wonderful. It was clean and had every amenity (and some extras) a person could want. We really enjoyed our stay and Maria was very kind and helpful.
Would definitely stay again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
lualmoste...
West Nyack, New York
“A lot of Headache and problems”
Reviewed August 24, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Upstairs bathroom leaked into living room downstairs, told owner immediately about the occurrence and stopped using the bathroom. Owner did nothing to repair, we ended up having only one bathroom to use upstairs for 4 bedrooms. When we were leaving the house, the owner attacked us saying that we caused the problem and that the leakage was our fault, she remained blaming, yelling and fighting with us for one hour. And to make things worst she is asking us to pay for the damage in the house. IF YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH AN UNFAIR OWNER THAT WILL BLAME YOU FOR OLD HOME ISSUES AND PROBLEMS GO AHEAD AND RENT THIS HOUSE.
Also, the lock of the front door was not working when we got there, lock of back sliding door was broken when we got there, the house was filthy even though we paid $200 for cleaning. And the dishwasher did not dry the dishes, was extremely small and did not wash well. We had to wash everything by hand.

25 Aug 2018
Everything you have stated in this website is not true and is in response to my claim of damage you caused to my property during your stay. When you came to my house all the 4 showers in the house including the steam shower were working well and there was not wet ceiling in the living room from leaking the upstairs shower, and the carpet was not wet. The day of your arrival, I told you to use the hose by the pool to remove sand from the beach before using the showers. I have many 5 starts goods reviews of my property here and other websites that can question your review. My house is very clean. The dishwasher is commercial and clean and sanitizes in two minutes and I do not have problems with the front door lock. The day I came to pick up the keys, I have suffered all kind of insults only for asking what happened to my property. Two men from your group carried the big carpet from the living room outside for drying. Your only answer to my question was that my house was in that condition and that was an old leak. This summer, my house was occupied by guests every day and nobody complaint of leaky showers. If you shower was clog you were supposed to contact me immediately and not wait to the end of your stay causing more damage to the property.
dfparadis...
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
“Great stay”
Reviewed August 11, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Had a great time with my family and grandkids at Maria’s House! Was spacious and the pool was perfect ! We had a wonderful vacation and the owner maria was so friendly and helpful

13 Aug 2018
I was very happy to host Carmela and her family. I hope to welcome you in my house again.
Maria
Patrick F
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
“Incredible oasis”
Reviewed January 15, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

My family and I loved our stay at Maria's house. The home is huge and very comfortable. Lots of room to spread out in, and comes with all the things to make your stay easier. The pool was just incredible. We all absolutely loved staying there - it fit 7 of us very comfortably. I hope to be back someday and recommend this spot to everyone!!

26 Feb 2018
You and your family were excellent guests. You took care of my house like it was your house. I appreciate so much you left a clean house and brought the sheets and towels to the laundry room before leaving.
I recommend you to other hosts.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing