“Courteous, Clean, Caring and Compassionate”
Review of Sahara Motel

Sahara Motel
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Girardville, Pennsylvania
“Courteous, Clean, Caring and Compassionate”
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Kenny and Nick were so very family friendly. They were always available whether it be day or night, and were very involved with everyone staying here. This has been a wonderful vacation due to this. Kenny was more than helpful to my husband, who is handicapped. The rooms were very big, and extremely clean. Always fresh towels and linens. The pool was very clean as well as the laundry facility. It is an absolutely excellent location, as it is the start of the boardwalk and is quiet at night. It is a short walk to the ocean as well. We already booked out week for next year, and will be more than happy to tell our friends about this gem of a motel and awesome owners!! Thank you Kenny and Nick for your caring, compassionate and courteous personality, you made this a great vacation!!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank katmcdg1968

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 May 2011

We stayed Memorial weekend 2011. Traffic was lighter than expected, we arrived around noon and I thought I would take a chance to see if we could check in early. We received a friendly smile and a warm welcome from one of the owners and a "no problem" with early arrival. After settling in we were relaxing by the pool within an hour. The room was clean upon arrival and cleaned daily by the housekeeping staff, the beds very comfortable (great night sleep), the decks and pool were very clean and remained in order throughout the weekend. Parking was always available. The office was open late each night and the owners were available and more than happy to attend to the needs of the guest. I have stayed at a number of hotels in Wildwood over the years and this is by far my most welcoming comfortable stay ever. Upon check out Kenny kindly asked if we enjoyed our stay, I believe he sincerely cares that the guest have a great time (other hotels never asked). This is an excellent family hotel, which I highly recommend, and I look forward to returning to on my next visit to Wildwood. Thank you for a great weekend!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank icecream4
Atglen, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 February 2011

We haved stayed here since the current owners took over the Motel. The owners are courteous, attentive , friendly and very hospitable. Just love this place! We now have our grown children booking their vacations and Getaways here. Always look forward to returning here ....like going to our Beach place.Maid Service is fabulous, rooms are clean.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alliengreg
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 January 2011

The owners are super nice and willing to help you in any way. The location is fantastic. Only complaint is the pool is in the shade too early in the day, but there's nothing that can be done about that because you can't control the sun. We would stay here again though because the owners were great!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank adi23das
Churchville
Reviewed 28 December 2010

My family and I could not have asked for any more hospitality and comfort than kenny or nick could have provided.these guy's are great the location and steps that these guy's go through to make sure the guests are comfortable are remarkable.we spent close to two weeks there last summer and will be matching that again plus a couple weekends here and there.Thank's again guy's see ya soon.Bill,Kim.Vincent and Giavanna Barrett

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank BillyB66
Whiting, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 July 2010

We stayed here mother's day weekend and the owner was so nice. Everything is always so clean and well kept. He is so friendly and is always running around keeping the place neat and clean. We stayed here in Sept. of 2008 and am coming back this Sept. 6th to the 10th. We've been coming to wildwood for 35 yrs. and this is the best motel.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MaryAnne5
Churchville
Reviewed 10 July 2010

I was looking for a place for my son and I to spend his birthday weekend for just the two of us a guy's weekend { he turned 11 } we had been down the shore three weeks earlier and stayed at a motel that we stayed at for over 25 years.this particullar motel went through a new owner and the service and hospitallity were aweful at best.we called the sahara because of location and how nice it looked.both owners could not have been nicer or more polite to myself or the birthday boy my little guy.we needed an extra night at the last minute and they made it happen.spending time with my son is the best thing I could ever spend on him and my other kid's.Kenny,and Nicky and the sahara made it even more special.end result we made a reservation in feb.for 11 day's from july 29th til aug 8th and this will be my family's vacation motel down the shore for a long,long time.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Lollipop Motel
#2 of 41 in North Wildwood
0.4 km away
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwal...
#39 of 41 in North Wildwood
1.3 km away
Aloha Oceanfront Motel
Aloha Oceanfront Motel
#1 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Sahara Motel? Share your experiences!