All reviews coffee shop water ice next year attached restaurant quick drive watch the sunrise owners and staff look forward our home away from home feel like family directly across the street happy place year after year never stay anywhere else other guests the past years the jersey shore
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Consistently a great experience at the Aloha! Great location, clean and family friendly. Awesome views of the ocean which is footsteps away. The owners and staff treat us like family, and we've grown to make friends with other families that vacation the same week as us. That's what keeps up coming back! Looking forward to many future vacations!

Room Tip: great views, excellent location
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Aloha!! This was our first time staying here.at Aloha.
Previously we stayed at Beach Hugger for 23 years.
so I was a little nervous looking for some other place to stay. Well was I pleasantly surprise.
I would recommend Aloha to anyone. They are a family oriented place, the staff are so friendly and they make sure you have everything you need. As far as our Room it was beautiful and spotless. The view was excellent. I can’t even tell you. We found our little paradise. Can’t wait to go back. Oh and the restaurant is great. So convenient.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

As another summer ends, we start our countdown to next summer. Staying at the Aloha is the best! Everyone is super friendly, the rooms are always clean and you just can’t beat the ocean views. Whenever someone says they are heading to North Wildwood I tell them they have to stay at the Aloha. It’s just the best!! See you next summer!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Love the location at the Aloha, all room have a view of the ocean.
North Wildwood is within walking distant to resturants and boardwalk.

The Staff are friendly and the rooms are clean.
We love the Aloha and North Wildwood.

Room Tip: The second and third floor have better views of the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2018

I cannot express how much I enjoy staying at The Aloha. I have been a lifelong vacationer of the Wildwoods, starting from when I was a child. My family had a home in Wildwood Crest, so our family would spend our summer vacations there. As the years went on, the house was sold and my sister and I went on a hunt for a new vacation place. Because we were looking for something new, we decided to explore the other end of the island and came across this wonderful motel in North Wildwood. It was love at first sight! The location could not have been better! Right across the street from the beach, perfectly located to walk the sea wall and see the Hereford Inlet lighthouse and its gardens. Any owner could just rely on the location alone to fill up their motel, but Joan, Chris, Jena and Wade are not just any owners. They go above and beyond for all of their guests. This is my 6th year staying there and I now refer to the Aloha as my vacation home and the owners as my vacation family. They treat everyone to an amazing experience, every time.
This year, my friend and I stayed in a 3rd floor oceanfront unit. Gorgeous view and amazing rooms! A wonderful beach front cafe for delicious breakfasts and lunches and a delightful water ice stand are located right on the property! We especially enjoy the deck on the second floor, watching the ocean and enjoying our nighttime cocktails! Clean, neat, tidy and I could go on and on................
I cannot wait to go back again next summer!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends