Every year we go to Hassles for Ice Cream, every evening we are there.
This year, for whatever reason, the minute you left the building with your ice cream, it started melting, and running down your arms. It was extreme. We had to go back into the shop and get cups to put it in so we could try to eat it quickly. We did mentioned it to the staff, because we never had this before. We weren't sure if maybe the freezers were not freezing it good enough to start with or what. But it was never like this before. You had to eat it so fast, you did not have time to enjoy it. Normally, the whole experience is a positive one.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.