“Excellent Ice Cream”

Hassles Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in North Wildwood
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I visit Wildwood frequently to visit family members. Hassles tastes amazing. Prices are OK...I've seen better. Atm outside. Inside is a good size. Outside seating. Close to top of boardwalk. Hard ice cream is the only thing I get here. I love it!!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Great ice cream, large portions, great service. Definitely get your money's worth here! Hassles was just around the block from our hotel so we are there frequently on our latest trip to NWW. We also love the miniature golf too, reasonable price for family fun!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

our hotel is very close to hassles and we went evry night for ice cream! lots of flavors and sundaes to choose from! family loved it!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Not happy with this place. Prices are expensive, especially for families and portions small. Go to Lizzie's for reasonable prices & large portions

Reviewed July 17, 2017

My family and I went to Hassles and got ice cream. They have all kinds of ice cream favors and they have so many sundaes. You can get a little overwhelmed because you want to try it all. The staff was fast and friendly. Worth going to.