All reviews condo block wildwood pool boardwalk
Reviewed October 9, 2017

A great place to stay with the family, awesome location, great, friendly and efficient staff.
I would recommend this place to my family and friends, Price was awesome!
a class act establishment. a must try

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I love our annual trips to this spot. Half a block from the beach and only a few blocks away from our favorite restaurants/food spots. Elevator/pool are great amenities! Every was very friendly. See you next summer!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2017

My family and I were very pleased with the professionalism, cleanliness with our accommodation. The price was very reasonable. The view of the beach was perfect. I will definitely recommend to all friends and family. P.S. If you plan to visit just mention Mike Sarkioglu and the pleasant young lady at the front desk will give you a [10% discount}.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mikesark318
Reviewed August 21, 2017

At the last minute my sister and I decided to get away for the weekend. We found this place on line late Thursday afternoon and traveled to N. Wildwood on Friday. From the minute we checked in we knew we made the right decision. Debbie in the office is wonderful, can't do enough for you. We were pleasantly surprised by our room (413), it was clean and had everything we needed (and then some). We changed and headed right to the pool which is very clean, with plenty of space and never overcrowded the whole weekend. Rob, the all around go to guy of the place, is friendly, helpful and works hard to keep everything running smoothly.

The location is perfect, the beach is half a block and you can walk to anything you would want to do.

Some of the rooms/condos are owned and the owners we met were the friendliest people and really made us "renters" feel at home and part of the community.

A Shore View reminds me of "The Wildwoods" I used to visit many years ago, which I have fond memories of. This past weekend will now be included in them.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bern1063
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I will be staying here again. This hotel is close to the beach and the room was in great shape. I have been to North Wildwood several times, but will stay here for the foreseeable future.

Debbie at the front desk was a pleasure to speak with.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo