Sandpiper Motel(North Wildwood)
US$239
Bird of Paradise Motel(North Wildwood)
US$209
  • Pool
Surf Haven Motel(North Wildwood)
US$199
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)
US$199
US$299
US$270
Agoda.com
White Caps Motel(North Wildwood)
US$158
Priceline
Hotels.com
Surf Motel(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
Priceline
All reviewsnext yearenjoyable staywe've stayedrooms are cleanthe north endfirst floorgreat vacationevery summerboard walkmotelwildwoodboardwalkelevatorkathyphillybbqstove
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

The Condor is in a great location in N Wildwood. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The room was clean. We stayed for a weekend. The place does have an elevator. I would suggest a little cement ramp onto the sidewalk and the rooms on the first floor. Maybe make the two rooms near the parking lot more easily acceptable if you have a wheelchair or scooter. If you stay on the upper floors you have to deal with the porch chairs. Overall, if you need a clean place to stay I would recommend the Condor.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank psu1999
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Hi Louis, thank you for your review. Your suggestions are appreciated and definitely something for us to consider going forward. We hope to have you vacation with us again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

This was my first time staying here...I had recommended this place to a friend of mine, but yet, I never came back to Wildwood since my early 20's!!! Anytime I go away, I always bring my own sheets..yes, I am weird....but, this time, I did not. I was very impressed with this hotel. It was very close to the beach/boardwalk, but most of all, it was very very clean. I mean, even in the corners in the bathroom, there is usually a trace of sand...NOTHING!!! This was by far the cleanest hotel i have stayed at. The staff is wonderful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Thank you for your review, Antoinette. We are happy to hear you found our rooms clean and our staff wonderful! I will be sure to pass your compliments on to our staff as they love to hear feedback from our guests. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

My sisters and I just had a "sisters weekend" at the Condor. The place was very nice and very clean and the staff was very friendly. The distance to the boardwalk is excellent!! Loved that there was an elevator (and luggage carts) and that the elevator did not take forever to wait for. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you for your review and so glad to hear you enjoyed your "sisters weekend" with us! I will pass your compliments on to our staff as they always enjoy hearing that they're doing a great job. We hope to see you all again next year for your weekend getaway!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Family owned hotel that met our needs for a 3 night stay. 3 families all able to be right next to each other. Friendly and accommodating. Close to the beach and boardwalk. Made that walk to the beach easier with kids and all the things we brought to make it a day on the beach. The walk home in the evening from the boardwalk was a piece of cake! Able to get coffee in the morning right next to the hotel.

Room Tip: end rooms on 2nd floor secluded from others
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience staying at the Condor. Thank you for the nice comments and we look forward to have your family here again.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Our room was pristine. Check in and out at the front office was easy and efficient. We are sorry we didn't get a chance to use the grills in the common area. Plenty of seating available, very family friendly. Great discount on Morey's Pier available at the front office as well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your time here. Hopefully the next time you come you'll be able to get some grill time in! Hope to see you soon.