All reviewsnext yearenjoyable staywe've stayedrooms are cleanthe north endfirst floorgreat vacationthe entire staffsummer vacationfamily vacationboard walkcathystepsmotelcleanlinessboardwalkwildwood
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Wanted to start a family tradition. My husband's family has a family reunion every year the same weekend every year. So I decided that I want to have a family tradition, because I a son and his family on the west coast and my daughter on the east coast. I live some where in the middle. So this year went to the family reunion and both my both my children and grandchildren were there.we went to wildwood New Jersey's booked 5 days here. Two separate rooms. My son and his family got 2 bedrooms and a kitchen , myself got a 2 queen size bed and kitchenette poolside. This motel has been around for the past 50 yrs and the current owners for the past 30 yrs. rooms nice , clean, with maid service everyday. All rooms came with pots and pans , plates cups, toaster, coffee maker. They had a grilling area outside several decks. Very nice pool with kiddy area. Down side only one washer and 2 dryers. Then need to put up gates on the stairs so the little ones can not go down or fall down the stairs from the decks. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Money well spent. Oh did I say it is one block from the beach and boardwalk which is bonus. Family center ,quite nights. Will definitely be going back. Open from April to October. Hopefully making this our family tradition.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Thank you, Johanna, for the wonderful comments about your stay with us. We are thrilled you will have nice memories of your vacation at the Condor. We hope you will make this a family tradition as we would love to have your family here again.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

The Condor is still the best deal in town. We've stayed at more expensive places thinking they'd be nicer somehow, but keep going back here because it's just better! Great location, always super clean, newer appliances (AC, fridge, TV), and our go-to motel every summer. They have an elevator now too which is great. Definitely bring your own pillows because theirs are pancakes, but that's typical in Wildwood. And speaking of pancakes, the Condor is a quick walk to Samuels! Also right near a big market, Vegas diner, and the start of the boardwalk. It really is a great little place. My husband works for a high-end hotel so I'm spoiled with amazing hotel rooms around the world, but the Condor makes this Philly/Wildwood girl feel at home every year!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you for all the nice compliments. We strive to make vacations affordable for our customers and our rooms updated. We are happy to hear you keep returning to us time and again for your vacation and we appreciate the feedback! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

The Condor is in a great location in N Wildwood. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The room was clean. We stayed for a weekend. The place does have an elevator. I would suggest a little cement ramp onto the sidewalk and the rooms on the first floor. Maybe make the two rooms near the parking lot more easily acceptable if you have a wheelchair or scooter. If you stay on the upper floors you have to deal with the porch chairs. Overall, if you need a clean place to stay I would recommend the Condor.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank psu1999
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Hi Louis, thank you for your review. Your suggestions are appreciated and definitely something for us to consider going forward. We hope to have you vacation with us again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

This was my first time staying here...I had recommended this place to a friend of mine, but yet, I never came back to Wildwood since my early 20's!!! Anytime I go away, I always bring my own sheets..yes, I am weird....but, this time, I did not. I was very impressed with this hotel. It was very close to the beach/boardwalk, but most of all, it was very very clean. I mean, even in the corners in the bathroom, there is usually a trace of sand...NOTHING!!! This was by far the cleanest hotel i have stayed at. The staff is wonderful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Thank you for your review, Antoinette. We are happy to hear you found our rooms clean and our staff wonderful! I will be sure to pass your compliments on to our staff as they love to hear feedback from our guests. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

My sisters and I just had a "sisters weekend" at the Condor. The place was very nice and very clean and the staff was very friendly. The distance to the boardwalk is excellent!! Loved that there was an elevator (and luggage carts) and that the elevator did not take forever to wait for. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you for your review and so glad to hear you enjoyed your "sisters weekend" with us! I will pass your compliments on to our staff as they always enjoy hearing that they're doing a great job. We hope to see you all again next year for your weekend getaway!