“Clean and Comfortable”
Review of Condor Motel

Condor Motel
Ranked #5 of 40 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Once again I enjoyed my stay at the Condor. Not only are the rooms clean, the beds are so comfortable. Kathy is so accommodating and always pleasant.
This motel is a half block from the beach and the beginning of the boardwalk. On the boards there aren't any vendors yelling for you to come try and win at a game or come in to get a t-shirt. There are only nice shops and eateries.
The Condor's prices considering how close to the beach and boardwalk are the lowest around and a great deal.
Barbara Martucci

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara D
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you Barbara for your nice post about us. We are happy you had a comfortable stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Wildwood for my entire life. Staying at multiple places thru the years give you perspective. I've stayed at the good and the the bad. This stands out as the best I have stayed in. Extremely friendly staff, ample parking. Just feet from the Boardwalk.

The room was spacious and meticulously clean. Fresh linens and for the first time at a shore stay. Actual cable.. not just select channels. Full basic cable!!! I can not rave enough about The Condor. They have gained a customer for life. I can't wait for our next trip.

Brian.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Brian, It is great to know you had an amazing time here and you found the Condor to be the best place you have stayed. Our staff will appreciate your nice compliments. We are glad to have you as a new customer and look forward to seeing you next time you come down to Wildwood.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We stayed again this summer at the Condor Motel Aug 10 - 19 again this summer and had a Great Time. Nice clean rooms and hotel grounds like always and we can say enough about the friendly staff. Can't wait for next summer to soak up the summer and boardwalk fun. If you are looking for a nice relaxing place to stay give the Condor Motel in North Wildwood a try.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Joe, glad you had a great stay with us again this year. We appreciate your nice compliments about the staff and motel. Look forward to having you back with us next summer to soak up the sun. thank you.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Wanted to start a family tradition. My husband's family has a family reunion every year the same weekend every year. So I decided that I want to have a family tradition, because I a son and his family on the west coast and my daughter on the east coast. I live some where in the middle. So this year went to the family reunion and both my both my children and grandchildren were there.we went to wildwood New Jersey's booked 5 days here. Two separate rooms. My son and his family got 2 bedrooms and a kitchen , myself got a 2 queen size bed and kitchenette poolside. This motel has been around for the past 50 yrs and the current owners for the past 30 yrs. rooms nice , clean, with maid service everyday. All rooms came with pots and pans , plates cups, toaster, coffee maker. They had a grilling area outside several decks. Very nice pool with kiddy area. Down side only one washer and 2 dryers. Then need to put up gates on the stairs so the little ones can not go down or fall down the stairs from the decks. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Money well spent. Oh did I say it is one block from the beach and boardwalk which is bonus. Family center ,quite nights. Will definitely be going back. Open from April to October. Hopefully making this our family tradition.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you, Johanna, for the wonderful comments about your stay with us. We are thrilled you will have nice memories of your vacation at the Condor. We hope you will make this a family tradition as we would love to have your family here again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The Condor is still the best deal in town. We've stayed at more expensive places thinking they'd be nicer somehow, but keep going back here because it's just better! Great location, always super clean, newer appliances (AC, fridge, TV), and our go-to motel every summer. They have an elevator now too which is great. Definitely bring your own pillows because theirs are pancakes, but that's typical in Wildwood. And speaking of pancakes, the Condor is a quick walk to Samuels! Also right near a big market, Vegas diner, and the start of the boardwalk. It really is a great little place. My husband works for a high-end hotel so I'm spoiled with amazing hotel rooms around the world, but the Condor makes this Philly/Wildwood girl feel at home every year!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for all the nice compliments. We strive to make vacations affordable for our customers and our rooms updated. We are happy to hear you keep returning to us time and again for your vacation and we appreciate the feedback! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The Condor is in a great location in N Wildwood. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The room was clean. We stayed for a weekend. The place does have an elevator. I would suggest a little cement ramp onto the sidewalk and the rooms on the first floor. Maybe make the two rooms near the parking lot more easily acceptable if you have a wheelchair or scooter. If you stay on the upper floors you have to deal with the porch chairs. Overall, if you need a clean place to stay I would recommend the Condor.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hi Louis, thank you for your review. Your suggestions are appreciated and definitely something for us to consider going forward. We hope to have you vacation with us again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This was my first time staying here...I had recommended this place to a friend of mine, but yet, I never came back to Wildwood since my early 20's!!! Anytime I go away, I always bring my own sheets..yes, I am weird....but, this time, I did not. I was very impressed with this hotel. It was very close to the beach/boardwalk, but most of all, it was very very clean. I mean, even in the corners in the bathroom, there is usually a trace of sand...NOTHING!!! This was by far the cleanest hotel i have stayed at. The staff is wonderful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
cathycondor, Manager at Condor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for your review, Antoinette. We are happy to hear you found our rooms clean and our staff wonderful! I will be sure to pass your compliments on to our staff as they love to hear feedback from our guests. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.