Open today: 12:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Escape At The Shore
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2020

Everything absolutely fun , clean and safe! We had a blast definitely a go to spot!!! Love this place!

Date of experience: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Joseph B, Owner at Escape At The Shore, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review! We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your experience! We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

Four teens (16-20) and I accepted the challenge to save the alien. Lots of puzzles to solve and when we got stuck, there was help easily available. At one point one of the things we were supposed to do malfunctioned and they had to come in to fix it but they stopped the clock so it was no problem. They noticed the problem right away, so they were definitely paying attention back there. We were able to accomplish our mission successfully, which added to the fun.

Joseph B, Owner at Escape At The Shore, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed and great review! We are always so happy to know that our customers enjoyed their experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

What a fun experience.... we had a great time staff was very friendly and fun would recommend to do it it’s great for a family activity

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Never been to an escape room before, so I have little to compare it to - however, it was loads of fun. The staff prepare you well for the experience, and try to make it as fun as possible. We tried the X Files adventure and it was great. It is not scary, but challenging enough to be fun.

Date of experience: March 2019
Joseph B, Owner at Escape At The Shore, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

I apologize for responding so late. Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review on Tripadvisor. We are so happy you enjoyed yourself. We hope that our escape room adventure left you with the "Escape room bug" and you will do many more in the future!

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

My family planned this adventure based on my insistence that this would be a great idea for my kids and spouses. Well a few were reluctant but let me tell you this experience was great for all. I just wanted to see my kids work in tandem to solve this puzzle room, and they did. They all said they would do this activity again, even my special needs child was able to contribute to the escape from the Billionaires game room

Date of experience: December 2018
Joseph B, Owner at Escape At The Shore, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

We are so happy to hear that your experience with your family was worth 5 stars! We always love to hear that our customers enjoyed their experience and was a successful family bonding event. We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again for the review!