Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Take out special is special!

Take out dinner for 5 - great dinner and even greater price! tomato basil soup, mixed greens... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
marqu72
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Great Service

My friend and I went there for lunch. service was excelent, Food was very good. We would certainly... read more

Reviewed March 5, 2020
llordair
Somers Point, NJ

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Northfield
More Info
All reviews locker room round of golf great golf clubhouse fairways
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

Server named rebecca was great, thats a good starter.
HH menu is varied with ample portions, and nice house wine.
A gorgeous room and view of golf course.
We are repeat customers.
Its the best hh in atlantic county.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

The food was good, and priced like it was great. I've been there three times and each visit the waitress said she was waiting on the bread to come out of the oven except when it did finally come out it was cold... (The bread was never in the oven and she just kept forgetting to bring it out. Not a big deal except kind of obvious after the third visit). Also, we felt the staff was honestly kind of snobby / attitudy ( making up my own words here). The two jacked busboys however should have been serving the food or in charge of customer service because they were by far the nicest most accommodating people in the place! All in all, if I don't have any more functions there that I have to go to, I won't be going back.

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank beastmodeguy
Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful brunch, food was great and renovations made the atmosphere even better!! Make sure you make reservations for this type of event, lobby was standing room only!! We had reservations and sat right away!

1  Thank 364lynettes
Reviewed March 28, 2016

We had our annual Easter family get together at ACCC. The buffet was terrific especially the Prime Rib and Beef Stroganoff. The draw back was the service and the desserts. The service was virtually not existent, so much so, that our son Brandon had to go to the bar to get drinks for the table. Back to service in a minute. The dessert looked good, but looks and flavor did not match up. When the check came we were charged for drinks which we had paid for and we had to get the check corrected. No big deal, but when you have to request corrections twice it becomes annoying.

1  Thank Edward D
Reviewed March 11, 2016

$33.16 for dinner 3 courses
I had the flatiron steak with a crab cake, snapper soup was full of snapper, butterscotch pie was excellent
My bride had the yellow fin tartar and the sherry pepper chicken with the beehive cake.

1  Thank NittanyLion70