“My go-to pizza shop”

Giovanni's Best of Italy
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Northfield
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Always have great pizza and dinners here. Ask about the specials. Family owned and operated for years.

1  Thank Charles W

Reviewed April 14, 2015 via mobile

Great place to go eat at ,staff very knowledgeable of the menu ,friendly courteous very clean. Great value for the money food always good!! I highly highly recommend this place. there take out is great too , and the best is they deliver too.

Reviewed March 8, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by on a recent Sunday afternoon for dinner. The parking lot was 100% full, which is a great sign, and we immediately noticed quite a few large family parties - another good sign. Everyone greeted us warmly, and our waitress was terrific. I had a medium stromboli that I couldn't finish ( and I never leave any food). It was homemade and delicious. I also had a small house salad for $5, and the portion was huge. Their thousand island dressing is good, too. My wife got a huge slice of pizza and a garden salad that was loaded with all sorts of veggies. Great service, fair prices and a real family-owned feel make Giovanni's a dependable choice. Bring your appetite!

Reviewed February 16, 2015

Cozy small and friendly restaurant . Easy to find and affordable. Great pizza and you can bring your own wine for w
Dinner.

Reviewed November 23, 2014

It's about time that I made comment on the local Italian Ristorante in Northfield, NJ. Giovanni's Best Of Italy is a small, family run establishment that is always dependable for excellent Italian food, friendly service and a pleasant atmosphere. The prices are almost unbelievably reasonable for the quality and quantity of food that you receive. I especially enjoy the lasagna and the veal parmigiana, and the pizza is always tasty and crispy. Their delivery service is quick and courteous. Give it a try. I am sure you will enjoy it.