Review Highlights
Hidden Treasure

Reviewed January 8, 2018
Debby S
Northfield, New Jersey
Tightwad tuesdays are a great option

Reviewed December 4, 2017
six25
USA

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Northfield
from US$12.31
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2018

This place look very run down in and out,they dont try to get any update to this place,dont go late at night is very scary especially if you have minor child,dirty bathroom and halls are no clean properly

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank newto123
Reviewed January 8, 2018

This is a great local theatre that is being underutilized. They offer a great Tuesday special and IMAX. They should advertise to give more people a chance of experiencing this great theatre.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Debby S
Reviewed December 4, 2017

I only come here on Tuesdays, when tickets are $6. Call me cheap but I think only a fool should pay $11 for a movie ticket. Besides that's money that goes to the movie studios, not the theater (theater makes their money from concession stand). Anyway, although the place is fairly old, the seats are very comfortable, and the overall experience is not bad at all. Again, medium popcorn is only $2.50 on Tuesdays, so you can't beat that.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank six25
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Ok so we make it to the movie theatre only to find out that we were at the wrong one. Theres another movie theatre with the same name excluding one word down the street. The first theatre told me it would take 45 minutes to make an hotdog. Good thing we were at the wrong movie theatre. The second one said they only do hotdogs on Saturdays. The seats were ok . They did not offer reserved seating.Overall the experience was ok nothing to write home about.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank chanelg4
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Avoid the parking hassle and high prices at the IMAX in Atlantic City and try Franks. I was pleasantly surprised my first visit and this is now my first choice for IMAX

Date of experience: April 2017