“Late lunch ”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodland Ave
Reviewed December 16, 2015 via mobile

Loved it !! The decor is very nice you wouldn't think it's so warm and inviting until you go in . The service was excellent and the food was amazing. Loved everything we ordered . The falafel was delicious and the lentil soup was so good . I'm vegetarian and I found things I loved to eat there . There are a lot of choices for meat eaters and vegetarian . The places were so nicely decorated almost to pretty to eat . Will definitely go back .

Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

I love this restaurant! The dishes are prepared in such a way with a presentation that is so lovely that it always enhances the dining experience! Their Haloumi Salad is phenomenal with such delicious flavors added together. The branzini for dinner was yummy. The eggplant in tomato sauce as an appetizer is phenomenal. I never feel rushed, pressured or uncomfortable. I have spent three hours at lunch in total comfort and tastebuds dancing!!! I go back again and again!

1  Thank Nytrane
Reviewed November 11, 2015

They greet you and send you off with a hug which I was unaware of until my friends got there and told me about the hugging. What a nice surprise.

Falafel for appetizer was ok, nothing crazy. Fried calamari was nice and tender. My salad was absolutely gorgeous with lots of veggies and nicely mixed so you're not just eating all peppers or all cabbage. It was so pretty I almost didn't want to eat it. The HUGE drawback was the dressing, it was swimming with dressing which to me tasted like zesty Italian dressing, fine if that's what you like. I will not go back there. No one came by to check how things were until we were almost finished eating, so at that point I couldn't return the drowning salad. Not even the hugs would entice me to go back.
it was a major disappointment.

Reviewed September 24, 2015

Today was my second time there and the veggie sauté was to die for. Big portion too. Another time I tried a branzino and it was fantastic. Outside seating available.
Service was slow the first time but today it was fine. I go out very often and enjoy high quality food. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 12, 2015

The restaurant's decor does not prepare you for the delightful presentation of the food -- whether it is a light lunch or involved dinner. The plated food is delightfully arranged with color and artistry which delights your eyes before your partake. Once you taste the food, though, you are simply entranced. It is fresh, delicate when it needs to be, bold when you expect the taste to explode in your mouth. Service was delightful; Restaurant is a homey atmosphere. BYOB! Loved it!

1  Thank Nytrane