“Delicious Pho”

Huong Viet
Ranked #26 of 86 Restaurants in Nutley
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed February 29, 2016

I try to stop by to grab some pho from this restaurant when I visit family in New Jersey. I love the pho with beef tendon. :) Perfect on a cold night.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were craving Pho and found this cute little gem in Clifton. It seems to be run by a husband and wife. The shrimp summer rolls and Beef Pho were great and the ingredients were fresh. My husband ordered the red curry which was delicious! Good size portions and a great value! We traveled from northern Bergen county and will be returning with friends next time.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed April 29, 2015

The food is great - however, the menu is a bit too large. They make all the food to order, which is great in knowing that it's fresh - but it takes forever even to get a cup of tea. Not somewhere to go if you're in a hurry, but great if you can take your time. Portions are a bit too large in my opinion.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I can't speak to the other items on the menu but I absolutely love the Pho here. It is always fresh, reasonable, and reliable. Very happy it is local.

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not good,,,, tasteless, poor quality food. Over priced. Not good service. Definitely would not recommend eating here

Date of visit: December 2013

Been to Huong Viet? Share your experiences!