All reviews indoor pool full kitchen living room off season hot tub love seat covered parking a queen size bed dishwasher detergent pull out couch nice suite would definitely stay here again nice place to stay great visit reasonable rates short walk to the beach fresh towels
Reviewed August 25, 2018

This was our first stay at Watson's Regency Suites, and for the most part we were quite pleased. We arrived well before 3:00, yet we were allowed to pick up our parking pass and the beach tags that came with the room so that we could go to beach for a few hours before checking in. The room itself was great--it had a private separate bedroom for the adults, a living room area, a large dining table that seated six, a full kitchenette, and a little balcony. The carpet was a little dated, but the room was very clean and I loved the fact that it had a ceiling fan.

There were two small problems. When we made the reservation, we were told that the room "overlooked the indoor pool". This was absolutely untrue. We were level with the indoor pool, so that our view was mostly the concrete wall of the pool AND people's heads bobbing around in the water. This meant that THEY also had a direct view into our hotel room, so we had to keep our curtains closed during our entire stay. We also felt a little uncomfortably exposed sitting on the balcony, so we did not make use of it at all. It meant that we heard a lot of noise from the pool, too. I would recommend requesting a room on the third floor or above.

The second issue was that the living room had a sofa and a love seat that both opened up into sleepers. This was fantastic for the kids because no cot was needed. Unfortunately, the furniture was situated in such a way that we had to move the love seat across the room in order to open both it and the sofa at the same time. I don't believe that guests should have to move large pieces of furniture around in order to make use of promised accommodations, so that was slightly annoying.

Overall, it was a great stay, and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms either on the street side of the hotel or on the third floor or above.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jill W
Reviewed August 21, 2018

The staff was very kind. they had helped us with recommendations on types of places to eat at. Which one of the places they told us about had become our favorite place to eat. Would always have this hotel at the top of the list if I ever go back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018

This is no ordinary hotel!! This is the best kept secret in Ocean City!! The rooms are spacious, each with it's own kitchen. So clean!! The service is awesome and the best part......THEY HAVE AN INDOOR POOL!!! Ever go to the shore and it's raining? The kids are bored. There's nothing to do!! NOT HERE!! Head on up to the 2nd floor and hang out at the pool and hot tub during those boring days! Best money I've ever spent at the shore!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best views, but all the rooms are great!! I've stayed in almost every one!!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank millsyboy19
Reviewed July 9, 2018

- Very friendly and welcoming staff
- Great location, very close to the beach
- Cleanliness, clean hotel and clean rooms
- Comfortable bed with good room size
- Free parking
- nice balcony and nice view to the pool

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We decided to go to OCNJ for my birthday. We stayed at the Watson and I have to say...not impressed. Our room had a lot of space but it was very dated and not worth $350 a night. If I am going to pay that much, I expect much nicer. Also the bed was rock hard, we ended up splitting nights sleeping on the couch, which was the most comfortable place in the room. Location and staff were the only two perks of staying here. Everyone was SO friendly and it was a great spot to be at. Other than that, I'd highly recommend staying somewhere else. Save your money. Do not pay this much for this hotel, not worth it!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple