Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$126
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$126
eDreamsUS$126
Agoda.comUS$126
ZenHotels.com
All reviews wrap around balcony cottage room the location is perfect bed was comfortable boardwalk porch
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2020 via mobile

I haven’t been to OC since 1992, but decided to give it a try. Researched several places and decided on Ocean Manor. I’m here now, at the renovated building, sitting on the balcony looking at the boardwalk. The room is small, but updated and beds are comfortable. Very clean. There’s no maid service and pool is closed ( may open today) due to COVID restrictions and masks are required in common areas. The owner, Rachelle, and Sava have been great! We arrived late and they waited up for us. The location is perfect- across the street from boardwalk and we have assigned parking, so I don’t have to find public parking. They provided beach tags as well which was good because I had no idea it was required. I love it here and will definitely book at Ocean Manor again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed July 27, 2019

I have been staying in Ocean City since I was 12 years old, fast forward to 50 and I still love going there. I just took my family to OC and we decided to try a different place to stay this year. The 1040 Ocean ave building has been renovated and it is fantastic. We stayed in room 1D which has a great patio with a nice garden exterior. The room was clean and the location is perfect. If you are looking for a great place to stay in OC I suggest you try the Ocean Manor Hotel. If you have stayed in OC you know that there are many places that just don't live up to even a Hampton Inn but the Ocean Manor Hotel definitely has found a new yearly customer in us. The pool area needs some work but my kids loved it. Anyway- you are there for the BEACH!

Room tip: Second floor has rocking chairs that face the beach!
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GlassCity35
Reviewed July 15, 2019

We stayed here based off of a friend's recommendation. The baseboards, windowsills, and decorations had dust and dirt on them; towles had new and old stains; there was mold growing in the shower, including in areas where kids could easily touch and transfer it onto themselves. The room was uncomfortably small for 4 people even with 2 double beds. The mattresses were so uncomfortable, you could feel the springs grinding into your body. In fact, it is such an uncomfortable sleep, that I am lying awake, typing this review as I lay in the hotel bed.

It is my understanding that there is an upgraded building. We stayed in the building without upgrades, as there was only 1 room left, so I can't speak for the other building. I can tell you that we had no balcony, so our wet towles and swimsuits lay in our hotel room in various areas, dripping on the floor. My 3 year old even fell because of the water on the floor, which then prompted me to put towles under the dripping items. The electrical system appears very old and I was a little nervous with the amount of electronics we had plugged in. I was so nervous that I checked to make sure the smoke alarm in our room worked - it did.

The front staff was very nice. I really was happy with how they treated me. Unfortunately, the stay otherwise was terrible. I wouldn't stay here again. I'm definitely curious about the upgraded building and whether or not their price was the same as what I paid, but I would not stay here again in fear of getting a room like I am in at this moment.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank MaryJaneTraveler
Reviewed June 27, 2019

I husband and I have stayed here for the past few years. One huge reason for coming is it’s close to the beach, we stayed in the 1101-1103 bottoms rooms that face the beautiful new building across the street. The beds were old, and made lots of noise every move you made. Th ppl up above us were probably not trying to be loud but could hear every footstep. The air was nice, except it blows right on your head giving you the worst sore throat.
The pool hours aren’t good. Open late and close very early, I think it should be open at least till 9-10 pm. The jacuzzi was hot the first day and ice cold the next. Not sure what was wrong there.
I love to support the place BC Christians run it, but for the money, I’m not so sure anymore. It’s very expensive and unless you stay in the newer one, it’s not really worth the money you spend for what you get.
Hope this helps. Blessings!

Room tip: Most rooms even the cottage is noisy and old. Try the new building , may have better luck!
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

The location is perfect! One block from the beach and so close to Castaway Cove. Perfect for my 6 yr old to take back and forth to beach and rides. I thought the hotel was the newly renovated green building but no, our room was across the street in the older building (where the office is located).
Our room was a good size and as nice as it could be for an attempt at being updated. The bed was old and soft and I didn’t get much sleep as the wall unit AC was blowing on my head and I was wondering when the last time the blanket I was using had been washed.
The bathroom is old, light needed a few minutes after flipping switch to turn on. Shower stall small and either that or it was the water that smelled.
We were on the second floor and had a nice large balcony with a rocking chair.
We used the pool (across the street) and that was fun for my daughter. The hot tub wasn’t hot but the jets were working.
If the room/bathroom were truly updated, I’d give it more stars. The location is perfect - that’s the only reason I would return.

Date of stay: June 2019