Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2018

my boyfriend and i spent 1 night at this house and we loved it. very clean, very charming, we felt comfortable and liked our stay. The host was very accommodating. We were able to book for 1 night at decent price while everywhere else in Ocean City they required two nights minimum. We got 2 badges for the beach for free while staying at the house. We definitely be back! Thank you for the hospitality.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lily B
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Super low rates, very clean, highly recommend. A few blocks walk from the boardwalk and beach and no pool are no problem when you consider the place and the price. Think a simple bed and breakfast that accommodates kids and doesn't serve breakfast. I lovely Ocean City, you will love your stay.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Great, clean place to stay. If you have really young children, I recommend renting a bigger space, but overall this is clean and close to everything! The cost was $200 for two nights how can you beat that?! I slept in a bunk with my 4 year old while my hubby had the bed, bad idea! I got cuddled and slapped all night! That is the reasoning for my recommendation on a slightly bigger place! :o)

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Pros: Very clean, friendly, family feel. TV is shared in the lobby,where there is chilled water and board games. Nice verandah outside. This is an old-school hotel; you feel like you are visiting Grandma's beach house back in the 1960's. Other guests are very friendly. The price CANNOT be beat; 3 nights for under $300 in the summer season! I like that it is old-fashioned, family owned, not a chain. We will definitely stay there again.

Cons: Rooms are small, some have a hall bathroom. Not a problem; they are very clean and on my floor only 4 rooms shared 2 bathrooms; they were never full. You can also get a bathroom in the room. Walk-up to 2nd and 3rd floors. Lobby area is not air conditioned, and we were there in the August heat wave this year. No ice machine but there was an in-room refrigerator with freezer and ice tray. No place outside to wash off sand, so whack it off at the beach. Bike rack is wood; hmm).

Bottom line: great simple affordable friendly beach place.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank NatureGirl4
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

We rented two rooms for two nights and it was less than 300$ in the middle of summer! I couldn't believe it! It was so convenient being only 3 blocks from the boardwalk and beach.The rooms were clean and comfy and the air conditioner was perfect especially for me who is always hot. I will absolutely be returning whenever I go to Ocean City !

Date of stay: August 2015