Lowest prices for your stay
US$401
SAVE US$175
Expedia.comUS$384
PricelineUS$401
Trip.comUS$559
All reviews surf cafe room was very clean and comfortable very nice place to stay motel pool oc beach summer
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2020

The staff was very professional and courteous. My room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel pool has to be one of the best in Ocean City. The locations is great. Make sure you enjoy breakfast across the street at Ocean City Surf Cafe.

Room tip: Pool side is best for families with children or handicapped people
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed August 24, 2020

We spent 2 nights here with 4 other families, all rooms side by side on bottom floor along the pool. Amazing location- easy walk to many food spots, boardwalk, beach, etc. Rooms had new flooring which was very clean. But The Motel is outdated and in very bad need of a full-on upgrade. What they seem to be doing is piecing updates together little by little. For example, rooms had nice new floors, but the curtains and lights in the room were ancient. The staff does a great job of keeping it as clean as possible, and they were very attentive to our requests. Pool was fine- it was cleaned every morning. But overall the hotel is dilapidated. Old doors and doorknobs, rust, small and extremely outdated bathrooms. If you need a place for a quick 1-2 night stay, it’s ok. But if I’m Being honest I have to look elsewhere next time I stay in OC.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2020

This hotel doesn't even deserve a single star but I can't review it it I don't add a star! PJ is a crook! This place looks NOTHINg as advertised it's a complete and total dump box! For the amount of money we paid for 2 nights you would believe the rooms would be in much better condition than they are, and the giant broken glass door you'd think would have been fixed too. There is a pandemic going on, and the room was Filthy! Mirrors weren't clean, trash under the bed, hair in the bathroom... sand and hair in the tub! Mold around the switches in the bathroom and the outlet by the bed.... oh and the dust build up in the vent in the bathroom! It was appalling, disgusting, filthy..... so yourself a favor.... don't stay..... find a different place. You'll be so thankful you went elsewhere I promoSe you that. And when we said something they told us to " write a review " what a joke.....

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2020

Please, don’t stay here. The new owners are not very friendly and the motel is in shambles. NOTHING works properly. The parking is awful. The pool is disgusting. The motel isn’t even staffed in the evening until 9am the next day. We didn’t have bed linens and there was nobody on site to help. You’re better off at a different property.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MalkaBee
Reviewed June 29, 2020 via mobile

My family has been coming here for 21 years. I fear we won't be back. Hotel was recently sold and has completely lost the family feel from customer service to class to clientele to physical plant. Trash all over parking lot now 3 days in a row. Police on property on Saturday. Obnoxious people at the pool area playing loud music with obscenities and I could literally get high every time I walk out of my room. They charged me $25 to check in 2 hours early. I'm so sad I can no longer recommend my once favorite OCNJ hotel.

Date of stay: June 2020