All reviews ocean view front porch beach tags victorian peggy summer guests block
Reviewed August 28, 2017

A very beautiful Victorian Inn, with a quiet atmosphere, and convenient parking. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and grounds. Just a short walk to the beach and boardwalk. Peggy Ann, Frank and family were very hospitable and were concerned about our comfort. We would highly recommend Osborne's Inn.

Room Tip: The rooms with the balconies have a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Osborne's Inn is my happy place! Hosts Peggy Ann and Frank are wonderful. Rooms are great and the front porch is a nice place to share memories. I park my car and it does not move the entire week I am there. I walk everywhere - beach, boardwalk, shopping, restaurants. I highly recommend Osborne's Inn.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2017

You can make yourself at home here in a wonderful Victorian beach home with a large comfortable porch (always my favorite feature) with a view of the ocean. The home is steps off of the boardwalk and the beach is one of the best in OC. Don't overlook this important detail when selecting a place to stay. Avoid beaches from 3rd to 10th st. They're way too crowded. The rooms are all bright and clean and the family that runs the place makes you feel right at home. This was our second stay here and we'll be making this a tradition.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

AWESOME place to stay..very close to beach and boardwalk and all things Ocean City NJ!! Managed by a wonderful, friendly family that makes you feel at home with their magnificent porch and all the comforts of home!! Very clean, reasonably priced, will have you coming back year after year !!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Love it here!! Convenient to just about everything, friendliest place in town! Our go to every time we love sitting on the deck outside of our favorite room overlooking the ocean!
Parking at Osborne's is never a problem , always an open spot for guests.
Very clean!