The Crossings consists of 1- and 2-room efficiencies: ours included HDTV with free HBO channels, stove, microwave, kitchen sink, fridge, ironing board (no iron), and no hair dryer. Bathroom small but quite adequate, with its own sink. We had a king-size bed, eating table with 2 chairs, a comfortable 3-person couch, and tv tables. Each unit at The Crossings has a separtate owner, so no two are alike in decor. Very clean. The only real drawback was that, while it is only a few blocks to the beach, we had to drive to the Boardwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crossings is located in the beautiful South End of Ocean City, NJ. The Crossings offers easy access to a host of historical sites, artisans' villages, shopping, state and national parks, Ocean City beaches and fine dining guaranteed to satisfy the entire family. The Crossings offers many amenities and services, pool and tastefully furnished one room efficiency rooms featuring color cable TV, refrigerators, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, and daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Crossings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crossings Hotel Ocean City
- Crossings Hotel Ocean City
- Crossings Motel Ocean City