4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$199
View deal
PricelineUS$199
Agoda.comUS$199
TripadvisorUS$199
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews the penthouse living room view of the ocean many years wedding boardwalk nj roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2020

The Flanders did not disappoint. After having been curious about this iconic hotel for many years we finally got to experience its historic architecture, charm and perfect location. The rooms were more than spacious. It was well appointed and breakfast was excellent. Walking the boardwalk to enjoy the beautiful weather during the last week of October and watching the full moon rise over the ocean was memorable. Can’t wait to come back.

Reviewed October 25, 2020

We stayed at the Flander's for a wedding. Wedding was beautiful and the food was amazing! Our room was fantastic. I loved that it was a suite. Clean, updated and roomy. Bed and pillows were super comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel itself was charming and I loved its history. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed October 23, 2020

On a whim, I recently booked a few nights stay at The Flanders to celebrate my anniversary with my future wife and couldn’t have been more impressed!

From the jump, I was greeted with top level customer service from the entirety of the staff (but gee did that Griffin one really stand out, and what a peculiar name)!

On top of the friendly faces and warm receiving, our room was spotless and had an absolutely breath taking view of the ocean. There aren’t many better things than waking up to that smell and sound of the beach in my opinion!

Needless to stay I was beyond pleased with my last minute decision as was my ‘future wife’. Thank you Flanders Hotel, for eliminating any hesitation in her saying “I do”!

Reviewed September 14, 2020

Just spent Friday 9/11 to 9/13/20 in theTerrace penthouse room 905. Was stuck on the Main Elevator first day and elevator going up to the Penthouse on the second day. Talk about drama! we requested proof of inspection which is not displayed the front desk did show it to us. There were repairs . When we told them the elevator door does not stop when you put your arm in it. The manager Pete was dismissive and condescending. I wish this was the only issue we had but as bad as being stuck twice in 2 different elevators and walking 11 floors numerous times it is not. There was a leak under the master bedroom sink where all the towels are stored in a basket . When tried to call down to front desk we discovered neither of the 2 phones worked. The master bedroom has only half of the glass door. Tile floor was soaked. Fitted sheet on pull out was dirty. Tub in downstairs bedroom had to be fixed to drain. Twin bed wheel bent had to place a pillow under it to keep bed even. Washer or dryer did not work. Tried drying wet towels. Load of wash was stuck in washer . Room was never cleaned on Sat. Did get clean towels handed to us. Wet towels and garbage finally removed late Sat night. Maggie at the front desk was amazing. Griffin Manager of front desk was very helpful . We requested to be refunded one night and free breakfast. Pete decided free breakfast and $300 gift card to be split by 8 people. Reported elevators to elevator safety unit of NJ do not want anyone else to have that awful experience. Breakfast was very good Jasmine was a wonderful waitress. Store is an eclectic mess but we managed to spent our 37.50 each. Will not ever return. One night at the least should have been refunded.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank 395sherrib
Reviewed September 10, 2020 via mobile

Nice spacious suites in a refurbished, historic hotel. Staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. It is a bit loud at night since it’s next to the amusement park. But it closes at 11 and then it’s quiet. Can’t beat location-right in boardwalk and hotel. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020