“Not Just Burgers”

Ranked #7 of 158 Restaurants in Paramus
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed March 13, 2017

For a change of pace I tried the grilled cheese (with bacon) sandwich and it was very good. Toasted to perfection with a couple of very tasty cheeses. As usual, the burgers were cooked to perfection...............good fries....clean and friendly.

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

They consistently make the best burgers, fries, and dipping sauces. It can be a little awkward to find an open table. It is first come first serve for a seat which you have to find yourself. The service is very fast and turn over of tables as well. Worth the wait for an open seat. Great juicy burger and crispy french fries!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Been there a few times and always enjoyed the burgers.. Fries and onion rings are great too. The addition of some great sauces are a great enhancement to your meal...

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Stopped here by chance having done some shopping in the mall. I had never heard of the place before but my fiance and I were both looking for a nice yummy burger and that is exactly what we got. I ordered the Carolina burger which had some fun slaw on it and a sauce I am not really familiar with BUT very tasty. Joe got the Bobby's Bleu which he would not let me have a bite of. LOL. There were some fun sauces at the table, my fav being the burger sauce. The chipolte ketchup was a little too vinegary for me and I don't do jalapenos but you might love them. The staff was great, friendly and prompt. The only downside is the seating. If you are among the millions of chunky Americans out there, you may want to consider getting your order to go. Everything is bolted to the floor so you can't get closer or farther away from the table to suit your needs. Bobby...Can we rethink that issue? :)

1  Thank Laurie R
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

This humburger resturant has some of the best burgers I've ate. Loved it and so did the kids. Greate burgers good servise. Sometimes there is a long line at the entrence.
Most of the tables shared with other dinners. I liked it but that is personal taste.