Holiday Inn Express Paramus
US$134
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus(Paramus)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$149
Courtyard
US$84
US$142
Orbitz.com
Garden Plaza Hotel(Saddle Brook)
US$109
US$98
Travelocity
Saddle Brook Marriott(Saddle Brook)
US$159
  • Pool
US$119
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanbusy highwaycookiespancakesnew yorkpancake machinefront desk staffsecond floorbe carefulcomplimentary continental breakfastlow ceilingsupon requestvalued gueststate highwayusb outletscars and trucksfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Glad we stayed here...right off interstate...very nice..great breakfast buffet..close to manhattan..able to visit Times Square..staff very friendly at Holiday Inn...

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Went down to NY to see a game at Yankee Stadium. Had been planning the trip for months (received 5 tickets for Fathers Day). The whole family went. Yankee Stadium was a disaster, first they cancelled the ceremonies honoring Roger Maris (the whole reason to go) and then, after allowing fans in to spend money on food and drinks, they cancelled the game...greed at its best (or worst whichever way you look at it). Had already checked in to HIE before the scheduled game, so spent the night. Had requested 2 rooms next to each other and they were, so the hotel was very accommodating. Rooms were clean, quiet, comfortable, relatively up to date, good wi-fi and breakfst was good. Couple of minor downsides: hallways are long and narrow with low ceilings, was feeling claustrophobic; and a little difficult to get to off a VERY busy road.

Room Tip: No elevators, but only 2 floors
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2011

We stayed one night at this location on a road trip in August. It's on a busy street, but we did not find the traffic to be a problem. We had trouble getting our reservation confirmed since we wanted to pay a small amount in cash and redeem rewards point for the balance. While my hubby was trying to get the information straight on the phone call, I went inside to see if they could assist us. Chris at the front desk was super helpful; he told us to log onto the computer in their lobby and print out the confirmation rather than wait for the phone call to be resolved. He gave us good suggestions for a nearby dinner, and told us how to get to the nearby mall to get other options if we wanted to. Fresh, warm cookies and great wi-fi connection. We would happily stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I have stayed in a bazillion hotels in my lifetime since I travel for my job. I rarely write reviews, but I had to on this one.

Pro's:
1. Breakfast was phenominal! They have a pancake machine that you press the button, and majically two fluffy pancakes roll out on to your plate. My 8 year old LOVED it! Nice big flat screen in the lobby area for watching a little TV while you eat, and of course it was free which is always a nice added value when traveling on a budget.
2. I had to call and change my reservation to arrive a day early - They were gracious and flexible. A MUST when travel plans change unexpectedly.
3. Warm chocolate chip cookies upon check in - need I say more?
4. Literally across the street from a mall and an IKEA. Two of my favorite things!
5. Nicely kept property for it's age.

Con's:
1. Older property no bathroom fan - it got REALLY foggy in there.
2. Older property - no elevator. Be sure to get a room on the first floor.

Room Tip: First Floor
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank muffins_mom_11
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Nothing special about this place...right off of route 17...NO ELEVATORS only two levels...very odd they have their fitness room literally in the middle of the lobby/breakfast area...Rooms were very clean, but SMALL...bathroom very clean and decent but small as well. Comfy bed, peaceful and quiet for the most part. Staff seemed okay, nothing to write home about. The hot DELUXE free bfast was sort of weird...all pre-made "military" style eggs/omlets...decent choices for cold foods but if you want a real breakfast just go to the many local diners around the hotel, they have awesome breakfast! WIFI worked well, and it was an overall pleasant stay. I Would stay here again...

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business