“best filet mignon!”

The Park Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Park Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Park Ave
Transit: Right near Park Ridge NJTransit Spot and Montvale Train Station
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

I am obsessed with the filet mignon here. It is perfectly season and always cooked exactly how you asked. Plus it comes with a garlic butter spread that highlights the flavor even more! By far the best steak around, every time. This restaurant is very expensive and I recommend making a reservation, but it is so worth it. I've also tried the salmon once and it was beautifully crispy on top and tasty. The sides of potatoes and french fries are also a great addition. Everything on the dessert menu looks incredible. I've had both the ricotta cheese zeppoles and the chocolate lava cake. Both dishes were amazing!! I always leave feeling completely satisfied here. I love this restaurant!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank farrelma

Reviewed November 12, 2016

My second visit to this fabulous restaurant. Staff very nice, helpful, knowledgeable and the food absolutely first class.

Look forward to next visit

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2016

I took my parents here for my Dad's 80th birthday - it was one of the best meals he said he's had. We had steaks - 2 filet; one cowboy and braised short ribs, as well as brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes. all were very good and prepared as ordered. Food was well timed and plates were very hot coming out. I would point out based on other reviews, that our reservation was at 5:45, so the restaurant had not filled up yet - perhaps that lent itself to everything being wonderful. Free valet, Prices were not off the charts, a little high. I felt the winelist was a bit overpriced but did have a few 'values' - we went with a Shafer Merlot for $89.

I must also say thank you to our server Diane. She was WONDERFUL! Very pleasant and sincere and just fun to have working with us. She was also terrific with a complete pain in the a@@ patron at the next table - I dont know how she did it - I would have poured water in his lap.

We will come back - definitely worth a try - especially if you are looking for a great steak in that neck of the woods. And ask for Diane!

1  Thank CHD3
Reviewed October 24, 2016

We gathered for a USMA'76 reunion company dinner. Our group [of 23] was in the smaller of the lower level private party areas [The restaurant was hosting 2 other reunion groups as well...along with their local patrons.]. The food was delicious...prepared with interesting spicing/food texture combos. And the dessert sampler was a perfect finish to the meal! Terrific customer service from party planning assistance to coffee & tea!

Reviewed October 22, 2016

We sat at the bar so we could watch the football game. Had a beer.
Then ordered Filet Mignon, mashed potatoes, and mushrooms. Ordered one steak rare, the other medium rare. The steaks were tender and delicious. The rare order came medium rare. The medium rare order came medium. The potatoes were good and the mushrooms were wonderful.
Had Crème Brule for dessert along with a glass of 20 year old tawny port.
Great dinner! (And our football team won too!)